Ex gf dumped me because i went clubbing after she broke up with me

If she already broke up with you then she didnt dump you because you went clubbing, she had already dumped you. Screw her and any of your mutual friends who are gonna bend to her forcing them to take sides

She has been cheating on you most likely with one of your friends. Work on yourself bro strive to find a better job, get in shape, maybe make some new friends. Fuck tons of bitches. And when the day comes that she wants you back. Laugh in her face.

Doesn't sound like someone that you should have feelings for, mang.

Sounds like a dumb ass **** to me.

Fuck her friends, dude. All of them. Bring them down to your level.

You did the right thing, forget her. And if your friends listen to her your better off without them too.

this.

keep busy with hobbies/working out/work/looking for a better job.

Life goes on my friend.

You will be fine!
Keep yourself occupied!

Your problem isn't the girl, its yourself esteem. You care soooo much about what others think of every aspect of your life it causes you to make stupid threads. Just get juiced in what ever the fuck that means!?!?
Grow a pair and be your own person, then you can flush all the turds in your life.

Sounds like your typical social climbing shitbag to me, believe me you are better off. Cut your losses and move on, not to another girlfriend either. I suggest sowing wild oats (plowin hood rats) for atleast 4-6 months

How do you get business admin degree, and no at the least find a 12+ hr job?

Maybe she is right....

So she dumped you after she broke up with you? Interesting.

AND she wasn't very nice about a break up. This must be the first non-amicable break up in the history of the world.......:rolleyes:

Sounds like they had problems and broke up. I don't think the chick sounds like some ultimate bitch or "worse than hitler" like other posters seem to, but maybe that's because I realize that we have 1 side of the story and that side of the story claims that he was dumped after he was dumped.........

Just looked her up. Too bad it didn't work out, TS. She's pretty cute

RS51H.jpg

I came in this thread to tell TS to fucking deal with it... but now I understand. :redface:

Back