Ex gf dumped me because i went clubbing after she broke up with me

If that is a real picture then that is your only problem. An attractive woman. If she is doing the things you say, she is mentally handicapped and offered you nothing you couldn't find anywhere else.

Break it off, feel good when you get the late night calls how she misses you, bang her a few times and never 'officially' get back with her. You win.

If that is a real picture then that is your only problem. An attractive woman. If she is doing the things you say, she is mentally handicapped and offered you nothing you couldn't find anywhere else.

Break it off, feel good when you get the late night calls how she misses you, bang her a few times and never 'officially' get back with her. You win.

are you saying fuck the hot girls and marry the ugly ones... obviously not too ugly though

are you saying fuck the hot girls and marry the ugly ones... obviously not too ugly though

No saying his hangup with this girl is she is super attractive. If she is acting the way she is now I can't fathom her giving him something special. Any woman can fill that role so he shouldn't be as sad that she's gone.

ah sorry

maybe he thinks that girl was his hail mary into the attractive gene pool?

WorldofWarcraft always trying the same trick of posting a hot chic lol. Just like a level 60 Rogue in STV gankin teh n00bz.

ts could get revenge by posting the nudes in this thread

im just saying that would really teach her to fuck with you ts

my ex dumped me a few days ago, basically saying I'm not good enough for her. I graduated and received my business administration degree a few years ago and I have not been able to find a job in the field. I'm making just a bit above minimum wage, but I've been actively trying to find a better job. She graduated and immediately found a job, but it was ONLY because her parents juiced her in. She could have gotten that job right after high school. She's very attractive and smart, but sometimes has an attitude problem. She's been progressively talking down on me just because I haven't been able to find a decent job.

After a long talk last Saturday morning, she dumped me.* I was extremely depressed, and after looking around the internet, I found that the most common solution is to go out and find another girlfriend. So, that night on the day she dumped me, I went clubbing. One of her friends was there, told her about it, and the next morning, called me and called me all sorts of names, how I'm a piece of shit and will be a nobody for the rest of my life. I'm not going to lie, I still have a LOT of feelings for her. We've been together for awhile and I loved her, never cheated or lied to her in any way. I did everything I could to make her happy.

Yesterday, I found out that she was calling up all my friends and telling them to stop hanging out with me anymore because I'll just only drop them down to my level. She went over the line. I hope I can bounce back after this and find me a girl with a good personality.

Been there, She's just looking for attention and injecting herself into your life after she left it means she's just a silly bitch.

Forget about her and forget any of your friends who side with her.

If she's calling your friends and calling you names and all that other shit then she still has feelings for you. I honestly wonder if the only reason she "broke up" with you in the first place was to try and make you question where you're at in life, she didn't expect you to go out and look for another chick, and she expected you to call her later and tell her how much you love her and how you'd change and do anything for her.

Chicks are fuckign weird. Shit like that is the fuckign norm with them.

You could call her and talk to her, be real, and see if there's anything salvageable, or you could just not give a fuck and go get another chick. Your call man, but I really think she was just testing you and didn't expect you to react the way you did.

Im sorry, but thats your fault. Im not one for beating chicks. But for a chick to feel comfortable to do something like that means she has not only no respect for you, but no fear of consequences. This comes from being too nice to girls. You should have had boundaries with the chick when you were with her and make it clear you dont take bullshit. This comes from your day to day interaction and how you carry yourself.

You don't need to worry about that shit with a good chick. I agree that everyone needs boundaries, but if you find yourself constantly keeping your chick in check then she's not a good girl. A good girl that respects herself will only get with a dude with self respect and you both know the limits that you set forth for yourself are limits the other person will follow because you're like minded.

Get some self esteem TS. Stop sniviling and be a man.

Lesbian mother-in-law that you sexed, hot bitch that is on your leash now, moneyz from da divorce, a penis pump, no more jersey shore clubbing. There's infinite amount of profit!

If she's calling your friends and calling you names and all that other shit then she still has feelings for you.

If she is doing all that, then that means she has no respect for the TS. Which also means the TS has not been behaving in a fashion that demands respect from her.

If she's calling your friends and calling you names and all that other shit then she still has feelings for you. I honestly wonder if the only reason she "broke up" with you in the first place was to try and make you question where you're at in life, she didn't expect you to go out and look for another chick, and she expected you to call her later and tell her how much you love her and how you'd change and do anything for her.

Chicks are fuckign weird. Shit like that is the fuckign norm with them.

You could call her and talk to her, be real, and see if there's anything salvageable, or you could just not give a fuck and go get another chick. Your call man, but I really think she was just testing you and didn't expect you to react the way you did.

If this poster's theory is correct then definitely do not call her. She is a game player and too immature to have a real conversation with you. She didn't even give you an ultimatum if this theory is right. You don't need a neurotic chick like that.

How can she dumb you after she broke up with you?

You sound like an idot like the guy from the movie TED who wont grow up so she left you

I don't know what's worse, being dumped twice in the course of a day, or admitting to have seen that movie TED.

Just looked her up. Too bad it didn't work out, TS. She's pretty cute

RS51H.jpg

her bellybutton is way too big.... gross! I'll pass.

Back