Ex gf dumped me because i went clubbing after she broke up with me

I'm guessing she'll want to get back together eventually. DON'T DO IT.

I'm guessing she'll want to get back together eventually. DON'T DO IT.

This...she will most likely ask you to come back but FUCK IT...leave the bitch.

I can't seem to comprehend her value.... maybe pics would help.

yes....pics would definitely help..

One of her friends was there, told her about it, and the next morning, called me and called me all sorts of names, how I'm a piece of shit and will be a nobody for the rest of my life.

Yesterday, I found out that she was calling up all my friends and telling them to stop hanging out with me anymore because I'll just only drop them down to my level.

By reading this looks like she really wants to hurt you, even though she was the one that broke up with you. A real piece of work you had there.

Take your time to get back on track (since you said you still have feelings for her), but make sure to return the favor.

bummer man, you cant get dumped twice though so I dont know what you mean in the op or title.

I'd verbally destroy any girl that called me up saying she dumped my boy and I should ditch him cause he's a loser. Hopefully one of your friends let her have it.

Just work on finding that job and making your life what you want it to be, don't sweat a chick that left you unless you really feel like you blew it. But she sounds like a bitch, no worries.

leave her be, go focus on yourself...really, find a better job, work out, and do whatever makes you feel good. She'll eventually come around, and if not, you'll at least be in a better position and bag yourself a nicer girl.

Wasn't meant to be dawg. Let it go, there were probably other reasons she dumped you as well, this was just a convenient excuse. Reconnect with friends, drink a lot and fuck some fat girls. You'll get over it.

This right here. When a woman dumps a guy for not having a good paying job (even if he is going to/gone to school and is eagerly looking), she is being strong and standing up for herself. If a guy dumps a girl for that reason, he's an asshole. The girl in the OP sounds like a total bitch.

Like what?

Like being in his 20's and working near the minimum wage.

Sounds like you dodge a bullet to me.

If she doesn't even have the courtesy to break up with you nicely, then you know she truly was a bitch.

Why the fuck would you go clubbing, clubbing is gay

Like being in his 20's and working near the minimum wage.

So just because someone is in their 20's means they need to have their careers figured out? I understand some people have low paying jobs because they are to lazy to better their lives, but some have low paying jobs either because they are still going to school, or like TS, have the degree and are still in the process of finding that good paying job. It's perfectly reasonable for a person in their 20's still having a low paying job.

This, clubbing, strip clubs, just typical douchebag bro crap. It's like watching Jersey Shore or Honey Boo Boo. Low level entertainment for low level functioning brains.

Hang some deer entrails from her window and dare her to fuck with you again.

Problem solved.

I've never enjoyed the bars or clubs, but there's a lot of sub-intelligent females there with legs that like to open up.

Sort of like fishing in a mud hole.

my ex dumped me a few days ago, basically saying I'm not good enough for her. I graduated and received my business administration degree a few years ago and I have not been able to find a job in the field. I'm making just a bit above minimum wage, but I've been actively trying to find a better job. She graduated and immediately found a job, but it was ONLY because her parents juiced her in. She could have gotten that job right after high school. She's very attractive and smart, but sometimes has an attitude problem. She's been progressively talking down on me just because I haven't been able to find a decent job.

After a long talk last Saturday morning, she dumped me.* I was extremely depressed, and after looking around the internet, I found that the most common solution is to go out and find another girlfriend. So, that night on the day she dumped me, I went clubbing. One of her friends was there, told her about it, and the next morning, called me and called me all sorts of names, how I'm a piece of shit and will be a nobody for the rest of my life. I'm not going to lie, I still have a LOT of feelings for her. We've been together for awhile and I loved her, never cheated or lied to her in any way. I did everything I could to make her happy.

Yesterday, I found out that she was calling up all my friends and telling them to stop hanging out with me anymore because I'll just only drop them down to my level. She went over the line. I hope I can bounce back after this and find me a girl with a good personality.

hilarious.gif

Not gonna lie, I can't see the intelligent discussion aspect anywhere in this post.

sounds like a real bitch. Hopefully, you can either A) Get her back after he undergoes a personality shift B) find a new, kind, lovely lady that fits your personality.

Dont meet GF material at clubs though :/

Back