Everybody will downplay Izzy’s KO win over Jan in the future for being a weak champ in a weak era

Its sad to see how many people lose their objectivity when they dislike a fighter. Izzy cleared out a stacked MW division while barely cutting any weight, is now moving up to face the champ of LHW while being even more undersized, yet people cant give him any props.

Look how fast the Costa dickriding vanished.

I’ll be impressed if Israel wins, Jan seems to have hit a point in his career where he’s still strong and powerful yet experienced and patient. Izzy is going to have the speed and technique no doubt, but Jan is going to be an imposing presence in there.

I dont think everybody but I think that the Kabib troll group which is very active here will in general keep on downplaying all the success the real GOAT contenders like JBJ, GSP, ASilva and MM had in order to place Kabib in the talks and they will definitely also shat on all active and future champs for the same purpose...

so, its not all, its the religious troll group and a few casuals

Probably, plus this is Sherdog and it's already happening.

This is obvious. Worse than GSP-Bisping, at least Bisping was better than Jan and GSP was retired until that fight...

Israel is a joke. Without Jon at LHW, all of a sudden he wants JAN. lol... Tittysanya has no shame. I'm not even interested in watching this fight, honestly.

Last edited:
Yep, it's pretty obvious that's what will happen. Adesanya haters are already making threads about how winning a second belt doesn't put you in the goat conversation.
mate beating Jan, is like Silva beating griffin, it is cool, but it aint legacy making stuff ... Jones is the LHW champion, now if izzy beat that, then yeah that's a real double champ.

It's gonna be a glorious day when Jan knocks out Israel. A sea of salty tears.
Not that I dislike Adesanya, he is a great fighter, but his fans here are fucking retarded.

Jan shoulda just been stripped immediately when he saaid he won’t fight till march. People are defending Jan taking a break before his defense on the grounds that his wife is having a baby and covid...

WAIT A SEC HOLD THE FUXK UP HERE! THis Can ONLY MEAN THEY GOT PREGNANT DURING THE PEAK OF THE PANDEMIC! Why should anybody be rewarded with a vacation for getting pregnant during the pandemic?

Anybody who is stupid, selfish, and irresponsible enough to get pregnant during the peak of the pandemic should face severe consequences... such as being stripped of a UFC belt. They certainly should not be rewarded for this foul behavior yet Jan is being rewarded

LHW division has been shit for like almost a decade now.

Jan shoulda just been stripped immediately when he saaid he won’t fight till march. People are defending Jan taking a break before his defense on the grounds that his wife is having a baby and covid...

WAIT A SEC HOLD THE FUXK UP HERE! THis Can ONLY MEAN THEY GOT PREGNANT DURING THE PEAK OF THE PANDEMIC! Why should anybody be rewarded with a vacation for getting pregnant during the pandemic?

Anybody who is stupid, selfish, and irresponsible enough to get pregnant during the peak of the pandemic should face severe consequences... such as being stripped of a UFC belt. They certainly should not be rewarded for this foul behavior yet Jan is being rewarded
You're talking about Whitaker, right?

And just because Thiago Santos beat Jan does not mean that Israel will do it in the same fashion. Thiago Santos is one of the most explosive guys in the sport right now, Adesanya is way more methodical.

I mean its cute that he suddenly has fans and all but lets be real. He was KO’d last year by Thiago pretty easily. Who is riding a boring loss to Jone’s bored skeleton same as Dom.
It's interesting to see how the tide turns. What would most people say if Izzy and Dominick Reyes were to fight before Jan beat Reyes and Izzy beat Costa? Most would say Reyes easy

You're talking about Whitaker, right?

And just because Thiago Santos beat Jan does not mean that Israel will do it in the same fashion. Thiago Santos is one of the most explosive guys in the sport right now, Adesanya is way more methodical.
Maybe you quoted the wrong person. My post has nuthin to do with whatever you are responding to. I was talking about how Jan should get stripped for not wanting to defend his belt yet cuz his girlfriend is pregnant which can only mean they got pregnant during the peak of the pandemic which was stupid, selfish, reckless, and irresponsible.

There should be severe penalties in place for anybody who chooses to get pregnant during these times and yet Jan is being rewarded with a vacation for being too stupid to pull out

Its sad to see how many people lose their objectivity when they dislike a fighter. Izzy cleared out a stacked MW division while barely cutting any weight, is now moving up to face the champ of LHW while being even more undersized, yet people cant give him any props.

Look how fast the Costa dickriding vanished.
I think it’s more similar to GSP fighting Bisping

it’s def the easiest fight against a champ he could get. Not saying it’s a lock, but it’s def doable

If Izzy wins, he'll be in the best position anyones ever been in to become triple champ.

I don't take too much away from Jan for having some recent losses on this record. That said, there's no denying he's the weakest LHW champ in a very long time (which isn't a particularly brazen statement when you consider Jones and DC held down the division for nearly a decade).

I think Jan has a really good shot actually so Izzy gets full credit from me if he finishes him

Fighters have good fights and bad fights clearly. Reyes almost beat jones and then gets his ass handed to him by Jan.

More belts is always a good thing, but competition matters too.

Lowball are nothing new... So stop crying. They lowballer Wilder since his Olympic days, Brock is underrated, Stipe etc

For example, Usyk cleaned one of the most competitive divisions and now he went up to HW and HW right now is really really good, but I can promise you one thing... Even if he cleans HW, most here will still say it's not that impressive.

Maybe you quoted the wrong person. My post has nuthin to do with whatever you are responding to. I was talking about how Jan should get stripped for not wanting to defend his belt yet cuz his girlfriend is pregnant which can only mean they got pregnant during the peak of the pandemic which was stupid, selfish, reckless, and irresponsible.

There should be severe penalties in place for anybody who chooses to get pregnant during these times and yet Jan is being rewarded with a vacation for being too stupid to pull out
Ok what a coincidence cause Robert Whitaker has said the exact same thing.

I'm happy for Jan though and hope he has a great time with the new born. You know the pandemic is said to be the cause of a baby boom!

Back