Everybody will downplay Izzy’s KO win over Jan in the future for being a weak champ in a weak era

It's the tit! He sucks it between rounds to up his PED power. Ban this rat, pleeeeeeaaaassssee
<DCrying><DCrying>

mate beating Jan, is like Silva beating griffin, it is cool, but it aint legacy making stuff ... Jones is the LHW champion, now if izzy beat that, then yeah that's a real double champ.

Hope you believe the same thing about GSP. Beating Bisping when the real champ in the division at the time was Yoel or Whittaker.

I mean its cute that he suddenly has fans and all but lets be real. He was KO’d last year by Thiago pretty easily. Who is riding a boring loss to Jone’s bored skeleton same as Dom.
You're a sad man

Hope you believe the same thing about GSP. Beating Bisping when the real champ in the division at the time was Yoel or Whittaker.
I do 100 per cent, even though bisping was the lineal champ, unlike Jan.

It'll still be an impressive achievement, but its pretty obvious that Jan is a transitional champion during a poor LHW era.

I mean, lhw has been shit for several years now. Jones, DC, and Gus were the only premier names, and by now they've all retired or moved on

I mean its cute that he suddenly has fans and all but lets be real. He was KO’d last year by Thiago pretty easily. Who is riding a boring loss to Jone’s bored skeleton same as Dom.
nah, Jan beat the guy that beat Jones and did it easily. But Jan by whatever he wants so keep dreaming

Imagine thinking Anderson "the can crusher" Silva was better than Adesanya

Prime Silva lost 4.5 rds to Chael Sonnen lmfao
Who mentioned Silva? why is this relevant to the thread

Okay, at least you're consistent. I think the Israel/Jones fight happens after he beats Jan.

Yep, it's pretty obvious that's what will happen. Adesanya haters are already making threads about how winning a second belt doesn't put you in the goat conversation.
What happened with stringing together good ole double digit title defenses?

And if he gets ko'd by Jan? Then what - the reverse downplay?

Its true.

Jones - Izzy is the obvious fight to make.
Jones - Stipe is overdue. Why do people expect everybody to step up to Jones, when Jones has been running from HW his whole career? The fact that Izzy steps up at all puts him ahead of Jones on any GOAT debate. As the lesser man, Jones should beg Izzy for a fight.

Ok what a coincidence cause Robert Whitaker has said the exact same thing.

I'm happy for Jan though and hope he has a great time with the new born. You know the pandemic is said to be the cause of a baby boom!
Oh I didn’t know Robert was saying that... not sure why it concerns him... they’re in different divisions... maybe he’s got some LHW friends n team mates who are getting screwed... n I suppose this cud lag MW the hell up too If izzy doesn’t do anything in between.

Seems kind of ironic coming from a guy who knows a thing or 2 about holding a division up n also thinks he deserves an extended Christmas vacation from his job for some reason

Last edited:
Jones - Stipe is overdue. Why do people expect everybody to step up to Jones, when Jones has been running from HW his whole career? The fact that Izzy steps up at all puts him ahead of Jones on any GOAT debate. As the lesser man, Jones should beg Izzy for a fight.
I’m actually fine with both of those fights

This sounds like the past repeating itself. You’ve kept up your research. Good call, OP

Izzy is moving up to fight another 185er that also moved up and has been KOd by a guy that made 170.
???? Please shut up for the rest of the s
But Bisping was also fortunate to be chosen as a replacement while Jan is actually the #1 guy since Jon has left and he's proving it with a win streak of KOs.

Mike didn't earn his shot.

Back