Jailton has nothing for top 5, we're somehow gonna be in one of the worst HW eras..... Again

As much as I loved Pride, its HW division was overrated as fuck honestly. Exciting and well presented yes? completely untouchable in terms of the actual level of talent there? fuck no. A bunch of these current guys would have been a serious problem there.

He def showed holes in his game

He is a pure BJJ grappler with

weak nonexistent GNP
horrendous striking he has no confidence in
cant instasub a true HW w/ some grappling instincts since he doesnt have HW size, power or strength

Rest of HWs ahead of him are big trouble

No more Parker Porker, Pleasure Man, 40yo Shamil or bar brawlers for him.

Fighter failed to get finish for the first time in his career in a fight he otherwise dominated…. exposed. Very sound logic. Maybe he loses to guys above him, but this is just poor reasoning.

Winning rounds against Derrick Lewis doesnt mean a whole lot

He arguably lost decisions to LHW 5'9 Latifi

Jailton joined Shawn Jordan and Tony Johnson as the only fighters to beat Lewis and not finish him <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Jordan at least got that back later on.

Imo spivak beat Lewis more convincingly than jailton, obviously it's mma math but diespite spivacs performance against gane, I'd think jailtom and spivak are in the same general tier for now

I'm not sure about that. They have 2 opponents in common and Jailton was more dominant against Rozenstruik and 50-44'd Lewis.
50-44ing him is more impressive than finishing him?

UFC have purposely made many of their weight classes full of strikers that can't grapple for the entertainment of the modern noob fans because they whine and bitch about any grappling.

Jailton would have lost by tko against Lewis had the fight been 60 minutes, he couldn't hurt him with strikes or chokes and he never really went for any armbars or anything plus he got unloaded on a few times it would have been just a matter of time before Lewis finished him so this fight was not a good showing for Jailton.

Damn, Minakov. What a wasted career that guy had. He could had been UFC champ. He was that good. But nobody will remember him in a few years.

Nemkov is moving up to HW and is easily one of the top 5 in the world. Bader would also do well in the UFC. Actually, Corey Hill and Phil Davis would also do well at LHW in the UFC.

The UFC is really letting some of their divisions collapse.
They would be very smart to poach these days with the contract negotiations with PFL. Several guys have already gone elsewhere.

Aspinall, Pavlovich and Gane are only noteworthy HWs w/ Jon finna retire and Stipe being 42yo. And Gane is one of the worst grapplers in all of UFC <Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Volkov or Blaydes are the next best.... And both are gatekeepers at best in better eras weve seen for HW. Volkov wasnt even best HW in Bellator when he was there got MURKED by Minakov who was better prime for prime and hes just trudging along a weak era now.

Blaydes is one of the few who can grapple now but his fight IQ is in the 20s. He cant mix his striking with his wrestling or set up his strikes. He is a KO waiting to happen at any point. 45yo Hunto dropped him twice and almost KOd him in 1st round to a decision loss. He was a grandpa at that point LMAO imagine prime Hunto. Same 45yo Hunto smashed prime Lewis and made him quit just shows the talent of previous eras.

Jailton has been able to abuse a horrific era of HW but not being able to finish Lewis exposed him. His GNP is dogshit and he has no striking. He wouldnt be ranked in stronger HW eras.......\

mid 2000s PRIDE HW peak
2011-14 era UFC HW

He joins Shawn Jordan and Tony Johnson as only fighters to beat and not finish Lewis LMAOOO

Francis
Delija
Goltsov
Malykhin
Goncharov

these 5 would absolutely murk 99% of division now and they arent in UFC. They are EASILY top 10 if not top 5 right now and we know Francis is undoubtedly the best.

Instead we have Tai and Lewis top 10........2 no grappling club brawlers w/ KO power

Rozenstruik much like them but just more technical w/o power.

1 round gas Spivak and Romanov ranked. Theyre supposed to be 2 of the best grapplers and were considered future contenders till they got derailed..... by MARCIN TYBURA a gatekeeper to top 20 in better HW eras I named before. Instead hes a top 10 guy now LMAO.

40yo Marcos Rogerio De Lima, 40yo Shamil was recently until Jailton beat him (LMAO) is ranked right now and so is Martin Budiay????<FookIsThatGuy>
Delija?!?!? The guy who barely beat Maurice Greene? Hahaha lay off the meth my guy

You guys are just underrating Black Beast's recent grappling and submission defense.

He clearly made significant improvements from last year and years prior.

I fully expected Lewis to tap to the head and arm choke and he didn't. 2 years ago that fight is over in the first round.

Jailton would beat Gane.
I saw that call out coming a mile away. It's the highest ranked contender that he's going to grapple fuck. Everyone else is a terrible match up.

I saw that call out coming a mile away. It's the highest ranked contender that he's going to grapple fuck. Everyone else is a terrible match up.
he is going to sub Gane

Jailton finished all of his fights, a guy can have a bad night

in his bad night he was able to out grapple a monster for 25 mins and not to get in danger at any moment of the fight

people are just mad a fan favorite lost and recent bias is a bitch

I told you guys he's not very good after he got recently tapped by ACA middleweight Rene Pessoa lol

I told you guys he's not very good after he got recently tapped by ACA middleweight Rene Pessoa lol

We saw the truth brah.... Alot of people were fooled. They already wrote in Jailton as 2 weight LHW and HW champ <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Back