Ever caught anyone carrying out a affair?

This is easy man. You tell both of them you want $500 USD from each of them and you'll delete the message off your phone in front of both of them and act like this never happened.

then keep a copy somewhere else. win, win.

I have decided to send her a simple text saying "lol" just to keep her wondering. I think I'm just going to keep quiet but always somehow hints her that I know what's going on every time I see her.
That way she will lost lot of sleep and probably do whatever she could to put as much space between us as possible.

i caught my wife out a treat.one afternoon she's telling me how she got pissed up at her female friends house.and what a good time they had,so i looked out the bedroom window and look at her car and said,so you drove home pissed up then.que lots of back tracking and telling me it was none of my business how she got home,i didn't have the heart to tell her every time she came in really late her car woke me up.she even got her mate to lie for her.never trust a bitch,they'll look you straight in the eye a tell you the biggest lies they can.

i caught my wife out a treat.one afternoon she's telling me how she got pissed up at her female friends house.and what a good time they had,so i looked out the bedroom window and look at her car and said,so you drove home pissed up then.que lots of back tracking and telling me it was none of my business how she got home,i didn't have the heart to tell her every time she came in really late her car woke me up.she even got her mate to lie for her.never trust a bitch,they'll look you straight in the eye a tell you the biggest lies they can.

so your wife was sleeping around? (it's kind of hard to make out what you're saying here).

I have decided to send her a simple text saying "lol" just to keep her wondering. I think I'm just going to keep quiet but always somehow hints her that I know what's going on every time I see her.
That way she will lost lot of sleep and probably do whatever she could to put as much space between us as possible.

If you haven't acknowledging receiving any of the texts or evidence yet, don't.

Pretend you never saw it and never mention it. Imagine if the text had been about a murder or something.

dyslexia is a real problem for me.i tried to get in to devil worship,turns out i sold my soul to santa.

that's because most men are.

I think that's kind of an over-generalization. I couldn't tell you whether any of my past girlfriends have cheated on me, because I don't give a shit unless it's in front of my face. If she's cheating on you, it'll probably impact your relationship negatively and you can break up with a woman based on that rather than having to snoop around and look through windows.

I think that's kind of an over-generalization. I couldn't tell you whether any of my past girlfriends have cheated on me, because I don't give a shit unless it's in front of my face. If she's cheating on you, it'll probably impact your relationship negatively and you can break up with a woman based on that rather than having to snoop around and look through windows.

i think most guys like to think they're so alpha, their girl would never run around behind their backs. i'm not saying everyone is like that, but if you're honestly always worried about your partner cheating on you, that relationship isn't going anywhere.

i think most guys like to think they're so alpha, their girl would never run around behind their backs. i'm not saying everyone is like that, but if you're honestly always worried about your partner cheating on you, that relationship isn't going anywhere.

I don't know that it's about being alpha. A lot of guys project their meathead idea of alpha, but are insecure as shit on the inside. As long as you're not being too weird about it, I don't think one approach is better than the other. I just personally don't believe in monitoring, but I'd be lying if I said that I've never thought about a woman possibly cheating on me before.

it wasn't the cheating side of things that annoyed me,it was the bull shit and lies that bugged me especially when i caught her out.if your man enough to cheat,be man enough to own up when caught.but the bitches can't take responsibility for what they do,cause as far as there concerned it was a mans fault anyway.

i will tell you, that with the example that i brought up in this thread, the husband has a feeling that his wife is looking to stray.

and it doesn't even have to do with me. before i met her, they were already having problems. i found out the first night when i went out with her co-workers, and she would tell us how she, "cares" about him, but isn't attracted to him, "in that kind of way" anymore. another woman there asked, "well are you two having sex"? to which she immediately replied, "oh hell no", lol. i admit that i laughed, but i felt bad for the husband.

they don't even sleep in the same room, and that i know for a fact.

I don't know that it's about being alpha. A lot of guys project their meathead idea of alpha, but are insecure as shit on the inside. As long as you're not being too weird about it, I don't think one approach is better than the other. I just personally don't believe in monitoring, but I'd be lying if I said that I've never thought about a woman possibly cheating on me before.

if you have to sink to spying on your partner, there are bigger issues at hand. i guess a healthy amount of skepticism is alright, as long as you don't go overboard. being 100% trusting and naive isn't the best idea either.

If it's a dude cheating I wouldn't say shit. If it's a woman cheating I'd tell the dude, unless I couldn't stand him.

Women cheating is a lot less acceptable than a man imo.

Haha, Abbot straight trolling.

i will tell you, that with the example that i brought up in this thread, the husband has a feeling that his wife is looking to stray.

and it doesn't even have to do with me. before i met her, they were already having problems. i found out the first night when i went out with her co-workers, and she would tell us how she, "cares" about him, but isn't attracted to him, "in that kind of way" anymore. another woman there asked, "well are you two having sex"? to which she immediately replied, "oh hell no", lol. i admit that i laughed, but i felt bad for the husband.

they don't even sleep in the same room, and that i know for a fact.

i don't understand a woman (or man) who'd marry someone, be with them for years, then all of a sudden say that they are no longer "attracted to them in that way", unless maybe that individual changed drastically in physical appearance, to the point where it's beyond repair. if it's something else though, they should have never gotten married in the first place.

i don't understand a woman (or man) who'd marry someone, be with them for years, then all of a sudden say that they are no longer "attracted to them in that way", unless maybe that individual changed drastically in physical appearance, to the point where it's beyond repair. if it's something else though, they should have never gotten married in the first place.

To be fair, it can get stale. But it's something you're supposed to work around, it's not a death sentence for a relationship. And, guys' "personalities" do change due to circumstances as well.

A couple of years ago some friends and I go eat at IHOP, which was pretty far from where we live, but close to this party we were just leaving. Keep in mind this is at about 1 in the morning or so.

Anywho, we walk in and sit down and I notice this girl named Molly(who was dating my friend Cole at the time) I didn't say anything but she CLEARLY saw me because she immediately positioned herself to where the guy she was with was blocking my view of her and then the guy stupidly turned around and looked right at me, while I gave them both this face
house_hughS8.jpg

Now the funny thing is that I always thought of Molly as a huge bitch so theres noway in hell I'm not telling him. I call him and say
"Hey, whats up? blah blah blah. Where do you think Molly is right now?"
*obviously confused*"Uh.. She's sleeping at her house"

So I tell him whats going on here at IHOP, while I'm looking right at her the whole time I'm on the phone, and I hang up, she gets a phone call that she obviously ignores and they leave about 2 minutes later

I was very happy that night. She sucked.

Back