Ever caught anyone carrying out a affair?

White Mongoose

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ever caught a friend, family member, or someone you know having a affair?

This morning, when I woke up, I saw that I got a few texts from someone I knew in past and this woman that I don't like that is a good friend of few of my friends.

Basically this guy I used to run with accidentally sent me a text saying he heard that her husband is gone for few nights and if he can come over. Yesterday, the woman made a post on fb about how she hate when her husband (who have a fairly unique name) have to leave unexpectedly, it wasn't hard to figure out everything.
About half a hour after he sent me a text, the woman sent me a text pleading and demanding me to keep my mouth shut.

It was rather amusing and awkward at same time. Still not sure what I'm going to do though since this woman is a bitch and still act like she's in high school despite of being nearly 40.

Have any of you ever caught someone carrying outa affair? If so, how and what end up happen?

glad to say i haven't. not interested in all that drama.

i would duck out of the way of that unless it was a good friend of mine.

Ever caught a friend, family member, or someone you know having a affair?

This morning, when I woke up, I saw that I got a few texts from someone I knew in past and this woman that I don't like that is a good friend of few of my friends.

Basically this guy I used to run with accidentally sent me a text saying he heard that her husband is gone for few nights and if he can come over. Yesterday, the woman made a post on fb about how she hate when her husband (who have a fairly unique name) have to leave unexpectedly, it wasn't hard to figure out everything.
About half a hour after he sent me a text, the woman sent me a text pleading and demanding me to keep my mouth shut.

It was rather amusing and awkward at same time. Still not sure what I'm going to do though since this woman is a bitch and still act like she's in high school despite of being nearly 40.

Have any of you ever caught someone carrying outa affair? If so, how and what end up happen?

Just leave it alone dude. In this day and age you do not know what people are capable of doing or what lengths they will go to do them.

Just leave it alone.

My coworker did last week. His dumb ass told his wife that he had to go out of state for training. She was unsure of something and even moreso when his phone was off. So... She called his boss. Well, retard didn't tell his boss anything so when his wife calls looking for him, all boss knows is that the dude took the day off. He told her that. She asked if he was in training and boss man said "I'm not sure where he is" realizing that retard was obviously up to no good, but didn't want to 'cover' for him. Sure enough, he was in another state, but not for training.... visiting an ex. He had the balls to come in this morning pissed off at his/our boss... wtf?! really moron?

Just lay back in the cut, the truth will eventually come out for these things. They always do.

I kinda did, a guy i met thru work and I, had become pretty close friends. And he was engaged to this girl. And one night at the bar she molested me. and we hooked up for weeks behind his back and she finally broke it off with him and when she did that i said whoa. You blew it im not gonna be with you. you better go get your man back. and he wouldn't take her back. so thats what you get for being a whore.

Me and the guy are obviously no longer friends.

Im a terrible person yada yada i know but ive been cheated on plenty of times it was nice to be on the other end for once.

Also yes stay out of it. unless your really good friends with the guy getting cheated on. Then its your duty to tell him. Thats what my friends always did for me.

Last edited:
and TS, just be careful whatever you do. You'd hate to see someone get hurt over this and feel responsible... wouldn't you?

I wouldn't even get involved.

I kinda did, a guy i met thru work and I had become pretty close friends and he was engaged to this girl.
Not for nothing but this sentence could really use a comma.

And like nine periods.

How good of friend. I would whistle blow that stupid whore

I could see some bad coming to you from this but no good. So in the words of Lord Humungus; "Just walk away"

Now if she is hot you could ask for some pics or some video for being a stand up guy.

I worked at a hotel with a guy who was staying at the hotel. I came into work at midnight and the person I relieved just mentioned he was staying there, nothing more than that. A couple hours into the shift some giant lady comes in screaming about, "WHERE IS ANTHONY?!?! WHERE IS HE? WHAT IS HE DOING?!" She claimed the car he drove was hers and she was there to take it but she didn't have keys so she was going to have to break into it. I called the dude's room to let him know what was up because I knew at this point he was fucking around and he wouldn't pick up. He came down to the lobby a few minutes later reeking of perfume and had glitter all over himself and he told me to tell her he was in a meeting (at midnight mind you) and I was like dude, I'm telling her I know nothing. I'm not going to help or hurt you here. He was upset I didn't "cover better for him" but I had no knowledge of his actions. That's the only part that upset me, that he thought I did something wrong. If it was a bro and I knew the situation I would have been better suited to deal but that situation I just had to act stupid on all counts.

If i did, i'd blackmail everyone involved.

I worked at a hotel with a guy who was staying at the hotel. I came into work at midnight and the person I relieved just mentioned he was staying there, nothing more than that. A couple hours into the shift some giant lady comes in screaming about, "WHERE IS ANTHONY?!?! WHERE IS HE? WHAT IS HE DOING?!" She claimed the car he drove was hers and she was there to take it but she didn't have keys so she was going to have to break into it. I called the dude's room to let him know what was up because I knew at this point he was fucking around and he wouldn't pick up. He came down to the lobby a few minutes later reeking of perfume and had glitter all over himself and he told me to tell her he was in a meeting (at midnight mind you) and I was like dude, I'm telling her I know nothing. I'm not going to help or hurt you here. He was upset I didn't "cover better for him" but I had no knowledge of his actions. That's the only part that upset me, that he thought I did something wrong. If it was a bro and I knew the situation I would have been better suited to deal but that situation I just had to act stupid on all counts.

i don't understand why people expect you to cover for them. they're the ones getting sex, they should suffer the consequences. if you lie for them, and they get busted eventually, you'll probably get f'cked some way eventually too, but you didn't get anything out of it.

Lol @ co worker who go out of state. If I was the boss and he moan to me about it, I'd make his life miserable as I'd want no part of it!

Normally I don't give a damn about what other people do. But this woman have been a major bitch toward me and a good friend of mine whoses girlfriend is her buddy. I normally just ignore her and pretend she don't exist and don't give a damn about her eve though what she have been doing is annoying and I feel sorry for my friend who have it worse than I did.
I never really plot anything or think of anything but now that this fall into my laps, it is rather tempting to do something with it.
I might just continue to pretend she don't exist but the idea of using this to keep her quiet is quite tempting.
She have way more to lose than I do. So I'm not too terribly worried. Plus I'm hardly home and always in and out of my city and have almost nothing to lost.

Lol @ co worker who go out of state. If I was the boss and he moan to me about it, I'd make his life miserable as I'd want no part of it!

Normally I don't give a damn about what other people do. But this woman have been a major bitch toward me and a good friend of mine whoses girlfriend is her buddy. I normally just ignore her and pretend she don't exist and don't give a damn about her eve though what she have been doing is annoying and I feel sorry for my friend who have it worse than I did.
I never really plot anything or think of anything but now that this fall into my laps, it is rather tempting to do something with it.
I might just continue to pretend she don't exist but the idea of using this to keep her quiet is quite tempting.
She have way more to lose than I do. So I'm not too terribly worried. Plus I'm hardly home and always in and out of my city and have almost nothing to lost.

just be prepared to deal with the consequences of whatever you do, or don't do. the repercussions may be severe.

The woman in the OP's probably had nine periods this year already.

She may have had some commas, too. If you think about it, a comma is shaped like a little aborted baby.

Back