Ever caught anyone carrying out a affair?

I am friendly with my boss at work. a group of us have hung out after work and taken a few pinchwacks on multiple occasions. the problem is his wife cheats on him and everyone knows it but him. everyone feels too bad to tell him this because he is really the nicest guy you will ever meet. I just stay out of it.

i have to think deep down inside, every man should/would know.

it's never a good idea to snitch. if this ends up ruining her life, she and the people close to her will blame him (even though it's her fault) and try to find a way to make him pay. the best thing to do is try to get her to confess, and make sure there's no way anything can be linked back to you.

Ive snitched, even on friends... most ended up thanking me in the end and owning up that its their mistake not mine.

Yeah, lots. The number of people who definitely wouldn't cheat is shamefully low and gets much lower when one goes out drinking without the other. You don't have to just rat them out but if you know the dude, you can always drive him by the other friends house so he "happens to see" her car there. I always feel bad for the guys who seem happy and trusting and pay for everything and some **** does whatever the hell she wants.

if your spouse is cheating on you, and you don't know, you're not doing your due diligence. your marriage, and its problems, aren't someone else's responsibility.

I agree to.an.extent. some women will take advantage of a nice guy who.ia doing everything right. Maybe the.dude.has to travel for work a lot and just really has no way of.knowing

Yeah, lots. The number of people who definitely wouldn't cheat is shamefully low and gets much lower when one goes out drinking without the other. You don't have to just rat them out but if you know the dude, you can always drive him by the other friends house so he "happens to see" her car there. I always feel bad for the guys who seem happy and trusting and pay for everything and some **** does whatever the hell she wants.

Exactly, but i think the whole happen to see her car scenario is too far out there. Just tell the guy

I agree to.an.extent. some women will take advantage of a nice guy who.ia doing everything right. Maybe the.dude.has to travel for work a lot and just really has no way of.knowing

those are the first guys who should be suspicious.

if your spouse is cheating on you, and you don't know, you're not doing your due diligence. your marriage, and its problems, aren't someone else's responsibility.

Thats not true, some people are expert liars and great actors. Sometimes people just dont know. If my wife was cheating on me and my friend didnt tell me, I wouldnt consider him as a real friend. You just dont withhold information like that

My wife had a friend that was a semi pro bowler. She invited her to a tournament in Reno. While there my wife found out that her friend had an affair with another bowler previously and was screwing around with another dude during that trip. Apparently everyone at those tournaments screws around. The guy her friend was with previously tried to pick up my wife.

Anyway, the tournament was recorded via webcast and the friend's husband was watching. Nothing incriminating, but he did notice his wife hanging around the one guy a lot. One night before they flew back the husband asked my wife if anything was going on, that he was suspicious. My wife basically spilled the beans. The flight home was apparently very uncomfortable and when they got back the friend and her husband basically started blaming my wife for the whole situation.

So my wife ended up losing a couple friends because she got blamed for trying to ruin a marriage. Especially since the friend ended up pregnant (don't know who the father is, guess the husband didn't want to question it).

So again, no good will come of you saying something and potentially some bad could come of it if you say something.

I kinda did, a guy i met thru work and I, had become pretty close friends. And he was engaged to this girl. And one night at the bar she molested me. and we hooked up for weeks behind his back and she finally broke it off with him and when she did that i said whoa. You blew it im not gonna be with you. you better go get your man back. and he wouldn't take her back. so thats what you get for being a whore.

Me and the guy are obviously no longer friends.

Im a terrible person yada yada i know but ive been cheated on plenty of times it was nice to be on the other end for once.

Also yes stay out of it. unless your really good friends with the guy getting cheated on. Then its your duty to tell him. Thats what my friends always did for me.

:icon_surp You mean except that one time you f*cked your friend's fiance...:eek:

Stay out of it.

It is exactly 0% your business.

those are the first guys who should be suspicious.

Yeah but.theres only so much u can do unless u get all her emails, txts ect fwded to u and u have webcams all over ur.home.

But seriously i think u should just tell the guy /present the evidence u received and then stay out of it. After that dont get involved until.the smoke clears

Just lay back in the cut, the truth will eventually come out for these things. They always do.

Even in that 96 year old Italian couples case, the husband found out that his wife cheated on him back in the 1940s because he finally found some love letters from that decade...

In the thread title: its "an affair", not "a affair"

My work here is done.

Thats not true, some people are expert liars and great actors. Sometimes people just dont know. If my wife was cheating on me and my friend didnt tell me, I wouldnt consider him as a real friend. You just dont withhold information like that

A big daniel.bryan Yes! Yes! Yes!

Stay out of it.

It is exactly 0% your business.

exactly.

Yeah but.theres only so much u can do unless u get all her emails, txts ect fwded to u and u have webcams all over ur.home.

those would be the best way to prove that there is something going on, but you can have inklings without having solid evidence. if you're suspicious, the best thing to do is ask pointed/poignant questions. you should be able to gauge whether there's anything fishy going on just by their reaction.

a friend of mine had multiple affairs and his wife never knew. i havent spoken to him in over a year but i found out that there is a rant about him on cheaterville.com

exactly.

those would be the best way to prove that there is something going on, but you can have inklings without having solid evidence. if you're suspicious, the best thing to do is ask pointed/poignant questions. you should be able to gauge whether there's anything fishy going on just by their reaction.

I cant disagree but some.people know.how.to.get away with it

My wife had a friend that was a semi pro bowler. She invited her to a tournament in Reno. While there my wife found out that her friend had an affair with another bowler previously and was screwing around with another dude during that trip. Apparently everyone at those tournaments screws around. The guy her friend was with previously tried to pick up my wife.

Anyway, the tournament was recorded via webcast and the friend's husband was watching. Nothing incriminating, but he did notice his wife hanging around the one guy a lot. One night before they flew back the husband asked my wife if anything was going on, that he was suspicious. My wife basically spilled the beans. The flight home was apparently very uncomfortable and when they got back the friend and her husband basically started blaming my wife for the whole situation.

So my wife ended up losing a couple friends because she got blamed for trying to ruin a marriage. Especially since the friend ended up pregnant (don't know who the father is, guess the husband didn't want to question it).

So again, no good will come of you saying something and potentially some bad could come of it if you say something.

Well the husbands a fucking asshole too. Don't ask a direct question and get pissed if someone gives you an honest answer. Worked out better for your wife not having to hang out with those douches anymore.k On the other hand, who can resist semi-pro bowler dick?

Back