• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Even with an emphatic W, this Stipe fight is already a blemish on Jon's legacy.

all I'm saying it's very clever wordplay to say that in a fight that he will lose either way. despite the fact that a fight almost always has an actual winner and loser. but you can will this into existence, I know it. if we close our eyes and concentrate hard enough, wins from fighters we like actually become losses. I've seen it in scientific journals
What? Bro, don't be stupid, it is not a good look on you.

Example -
If Jake Paul beats 57 years old Mike Tyson, do you see that as a win for Jake Paul?
If Mike Tyson loses to Paul, do you see it as a loss for Tyson?

Yes, one of them will get a W or L on their record, but it is a lose-lose for Paul. Either he beats a 57 year old who can hardly walk and has nerve damage, or he gets beaten by a 57 year old who can hardly walk and has nerve damage. Both scenarios are lose scenarios EVEN if he gets a W on his record.

I looked up Jones address and his fiances name for you champ. I need you since you are that feisty about what is going on in his household to march your little tough Tony crying ass over there and save Ma Moses and her children who btw don’t want to be saved from you and kinda ummm want you to stay out of their business. Don’t take it out on me pussy. Go to the source of your hurt. Just keep one thing in mind tyke. When a woman asks for privacy that isn’t a public figure your behavior is the most damaging thing at this point. Not me as I don’t care little buddy. . You do because aint no outrage like false outrage. Especially from a little inconsequential feisty twerp chirping. You are so adorable.Like a lil bird
you responded to my same comment 3 times....take care, it ain't that deep. you really got some mental issues.

And this is coming from a guy who has been a fan of Jon's

You know, I didn't have a huge problem with it when it was originally scheduled for last November. It still would have been mostly ritualistic in nature, but fine. Go for it. There wasn't even a surefire #1 contender. However, now that the fight has has been pushed back 9 months and we have an interim champ on fire, this is starting to become a terrible look for everyone involved except Stipe (Who can blame him for eagerly taking a Jon fight for the belt after a bad loss and over 3 years of doing absolutely nothing?). We all know the story about how much of a waste of time this bout this. If this was boxing, Dana and Jon would be getting crucified for it every single day. It'd be like Canelo demanding a fight with some old washup and refusing to fight David Benavidez.

Dana said the fight makes sense because both fighters want it. What about the fans? I get that we don't matter for shit because of the ESPN deal , but I can't remember such widespread condemnation for a fight on the horizon. Dana pretending that there's widespread enthusiasm is such a freaking insult to our intelligence. I get that he's a lying scumbag, but at least have an iota of respect and gratitude for us.

If the Stipe fight is set in stone, the only way Jon can salvage something from the situation is if he wins, takes the microphone, and tells Aspinall that he'll see him soon.

ANY victory for Jones is a blemish on his record for his detractors at this point.

If Jones beats Stipe "He was old, Jones was ducking Aspinal"

If Jones beats Aspinal; "He was never that good anyway and ducking Stipe"

If Jones beats Poatan; "He was an MW and old"

If Jones beats Stipe and Aspinal at the same time; "They werent prepared to fight one man at the same time"

We see it time and time again with ALL Jones wins. Shoguns knees, DC was dehydrated, Rashad/Rampage/Lyoto were over the hill MWs

Gane is a "white belt" #1 HW is a, white belt.

1716658331915.png

Doesnt matter who Jones smashes, its ALL blemish

you responded to my same comment 3 times....take care, it ain't that deep. you really got some mental issues.
You’re a script reading NPC that folds immediately when people speak above your failed script. Try this on for size. You lack the education and the fortitude to win an argument here or get a point across without some bullshit mental assessment NOBODY ASKED FOR OR CARES ABOUT. No more no less. Not even a high grade NPC. A basic one

Hey mods, can't you guys do a "bitching about Jones vs. Stipe" mega thread and merge all of them?

There's a new one every 15 minutes...

Back