Emelianenko Bros.: World's Toughest Playground Bullies?

Potato, you continue to be my favourite mod. Here is an Eloy Star. No thanks needed. This is what I do.

eloy-star2.gif

The Sledgehammer training is used as general physical preparedness. It works: abdominals, obliques, erectors, glutes, hip adductors and abductors, upper back and chest regions, forearms and wrists. Pretty much everything!

It helps you utilise the strength of your prime movers better by improving the functionality and strength the muscles of the trunk responsible for rotation and angular/diagonal movement. The efficiency of power transfer from prime movers to trunk stabilisers and movers is increased. This means you can generate more power in athletic actions such as punching or throwing.

Improves all round conditioning too. Good tool.

okay im changing my training routine now!
JK :)

How the hell does Fedor train 8 hours a day, 7 days a week and still have a gut?

Originally posted by Farnum
How the hell does Fedor train 8 hours a day, 7 days a week and still have a gut?

hes prolly on a powerlifters diet (3500 cal. plus a day) so he can have alot of energy and be able to throw as hard as he can and have lots of energy

plus the tire training technique is still used in alot of third world countries for strength trainin in wrestling and boxing so im not really surprised they r doing that, just the playground part scares me a lil...

When are we going to see a Nog vs. Emelianenko family clash? While the youngsters rough it up in the ring, the grannies are screaming at eachother. I'd pay the PPV price to see that shite...

Originally posted by SixxAces
When are we going to see a Nog vs. Emelianenko family clash? While the youngsters rough it up in the ring, the grannies are screaming at eachother. I'd pay the PPV price to see that shite...

LMFAO

Originally posted by Eloy82
Potato, you continue to be my favourite mod. Here is an Eloy Star. No thanks needed. This is what I do.

eloy-star2.gif

Oh, great. Now I can die happy :D

HAHAHA Look at that big ass ladder they have for the kids to play on, it must be 25 feet high. haha Aleksander looks to be more fit than he was in his last fight.

Originally posted by siddharta
it reminds me the training of rocky V :D
Rocky IV, but I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the picture.

Damn, these guys are beasts. About the Rocky IV comparison ...What's scary is that Fedor has the cold killer mentality and the 'I break everything I hit' power like Drago and the skill, determination, grueling low-tech training routine like Rocky. I'm psyched to see the first few minutes of Fedor vs. Ogawa. The image of a sledgehammer crashing down comes to mind. If Ogawa makes out of the first round that will be quite an accomplishment since Fedor's last 5 opponents haven't been able to do so.

Originally posted by SpacePotato
Another interesting thing they practice is spinning around "like a ballerina" til they get dizzy, then shadow boxing or sparring.
Fedor must have been paying attention when Ogawa rocked Leko.

But I don't know if any amount of training can prepare anyone for a stiff shot from Naoya Ogawa.

Originally posted by MMANIAC

But I don't know if any amount of training can prepare anyone for a stiff shot from Naoya Ogawa.

yeah work can make one real stiff...

you make me sick

Now I know you're trolling. You over shot it bro, next time keep it subtle.

A lot of the Ruskies still use old school conditioning but they also incorporate high tech stuff and avidly study fight films.

Back