Emelianenko Bros.: World's Toughest Playground Bullies?

wow, good stuff ... but imo any kid who asks nicely can play at the palyground, i dont see the brothers saying "no, get out of here ..."

Where the hell does that ladder go in the first pic? Russian playgrounds intrigue me.

It just goes to show that you can have a gut and still be one tough SOB!! ;)

Originally posted by SpacePotato
Yeah, and the kids say to their fathers "Daddy, make the mean men leave so we can play!" And Daddy says, "Gulp, hey kids, how 'bout we just go home and play some video games..."

I heard playing "video games" in russia consist of kicking around an old vhs tape like a soccer ball.

I heard people say Nog has got a good chin

I say Fedor wins by KO with a sledgehammer

Seeing Alex with the hammer Cro cop is either shitting his pants or the next thread we see it's gonna be CroCop in steel body armor LOL

Dude, those are a couple of playground bullies I would hate to run into. lol.

Whoa, that's awesome.

I love to see the old school training working, these guys are right out of a movie!

Do you think the tire is nailed into the ground, or does he just follow it as it moves when he hits it?

Cool as hell, why weren't there playgrounds like that around when I was a kid?

All that I had as a kid was a slide and swingset.

Whaaaaaaaaa I want a 70# Sledgehammer Mommie!

Originally posted by Mark
It just goes to show that you can have a gut and still be one tough SOB!! ;)

Yes! This has inspired me to become a Vodka drinking, sledgehammer wielding warrior-cyborg!

Does anyone know exactly what part of Russia they are from?

It is unbelievable that they train like this curtainly in the year 2004.
But who say'd old school is worse than new school?
I believe that because of this onorthodox way of training makes them extremly dangerous because they train muscles that the new school doesn't even train.
So its difficult to adapt to their style and its solid as hell i must say.
And the funny thing is that they must be laughing their ass of because we all find it weird science shit but they still beat the shit out of everybody.
We can't compete with winnings!!!!

tHEY ARE REALLY GOOD AND COMPLETE.
pERFECT ALCHEMY

Originally posted by ShinRyuKen
"If he dies...he dies":D

Funny you should say that. Ivan Drago trained with all types of high-tech machinery, yet it didn't do jack for him. Rocky's old-school, low-tech training (running up a fucking mountain in the dead of soviet winter, chopping wood in nut-shriveling temps, dragging a couple of fat asses in a sled, etc.) prevailed over Ivan's steroid-friendly training.
Fedor=Rocky. Ogawa's in some serious trouble.

Ogawa's training consists mostly of performing the airplane and the hustle. That is as low tech as one could get.

Originally posted by gmr7494
Funny you should say that. Ivan Drago trained with all types of high-tech machinery, yet it didn't do jack for him. Rocky's old-school, low-tech training (running up a fucking mountain in the dead of soviet winter, chopping wood in nut-shriveling temps, dragging a couple of fat asses in a sled, etc.) prevailed over Ivan's steroid-friendly training.
Fedor=Rocky. Ogawa's in some serious trouble.

Yeah, but claiming that Ogawa=Drago would be really messed up.

So a children's playground was the most appropriate place they could find to train? I'd hate to venture a guess where they think it's appropriate to have sex...

Back