Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

This isn't "oh but I'm retiring," this is Vince McMahon being forced out. He founded TKO Holdings in 2023, so there's no pretence to be found that Vince doesn't still want to be in charge. He has lost control of his lifetime's work and cannot even leave it to his children, as was largely expected since forever.

His children didnt want the company. Only relative left in the day to day workings of WWE was his son in law. Who back then had to take a reduced schedule for health reasons moving forward. Vince selling is for the most part securing his immediate family generational wealth moving forward. For no heir was left.

looks like captain free speech deleted this tweet too. here was the tweet before the self-proclaimed "free speech absolutist" removed it from his free speech platform

9xmoHMS.jpeg

this so called "iranian hacking" scandal was a nothingburger and contained nothing at all which we didn't already know, and in all likelihood this "iranian hacking" never even happened it all and it was all just some fake outrage the GOP invented just to try to cope with the fact that their campaign is getting crushed, and jd vance doesn't really have much appeal to their base and isn't going to help their campaign gain any traction.

they have buyers remorse over trump's VP pick because even they know he's a complete idiot and he isn't of much use for trump's campaign now that dementia joe is out of the picture, but now they are trying to spin it any way they can as if they are somehow the victims.

the iranian's "hacked" their campaign and that was the best we got out of it??? a nothing burger with extra nothing on it? really??? that was what the rubes were crying about?

<Grimes01>

that was a whole lot of nothing at all. like that other person said, they could have just inserted some couch-fucking jokes in there or something just so it would be worth reading and having a chuckle over.

"they're eating our dogs! they're hacking our campaigns!"

Last edited:

well, this is plausible too but it's hard to give elmo the benefit of the doubt anymore after he silenced all those other people who exercised their free speech to clown him and put his whackadoodle conspiracies to bed.

so theyll likely be able to put that nothingburger back up there on twitter if they they dress it up with some redactions.

Last edited:
His children didnt want the company. Only relative left in the day to day workings of WWE was his son in law. Who back then had to take a reduced schedule for health reasons moving forward. Vince selling is for the most part securing his immediate family generational wealth moving forward. For no heir was left.

Another very generous interpretation of the situation.

He was scandal hit and accused of trafficking. His partners like Ari Emmanuel aren't sitting there letting their huge investment be threatened by Vince McMahon's history.

The longer he's part of the group, the more likely the group is to be liable.

Look at what is happening right now with Mohammed Al Fayed. He's DEAD and Harrod's is being sued for enabling a predator. You guys honestly think Vince and Elon are immune from this stuff? Hell nah.

If you've got a rotten core, which Vince was, you absolutely get rid. If it's then framed as "but but but Vince just wanted to sell", well, what's the saying someone just used? I gotta bridge to sell you.

Captain Free Speech strikes again. Another journalist banned.

This is was after he shadowbanned and severely limited Ken's account for all of the viral tweets that Ken had posted that were critical of Elon.

At least we know why Biden gave $6 billion to Iran. He sold out his country and Democrats couldn't be happier about it. This guy was banned because he posted private information about Vance which is against the TOC.

He was scandal hit and accused of trafficking.

This was a story that took 1-1/2 years to unfold. Began in June of 2022 when he was forced to resign as CEO after the executive board found 19 million in corporate NDA payments by him. Start of 2023 Vince was reinstated as CEO where he began negotiation to sell. Full story for one of the NDA's didnt break till the civil lawsuit became public knowledge in January of this year.

At least we know why Biden gave $6 billion to Iran.

wait a minute. dementia joe gave 6 billion to iran just for them to produce a nothingburger containing nothing that we didn't already know?

c493f473c4a46f31e22c70c3d979a1ea.jpg

maybe he should have taken his business to the saudi's?

At least we know why Biden gave $6 billion to Iran. He sold out his country and Democrats couldn't be happier about it. This guy was banned because he posted private information about Vance which is against the TOC.

LOL Literally all of the information in that dossier is publicly available, and he posted it on a different platform. How does that violate Twitter's TOS?

Also, I find it funny that you people suddenly have principles about "private information" being posted after kicking and screaming for years about Hunter Biden's stolen crack smoking and dick pics being taken down.

Last edited:

leon's mother is inciting people to commit crimes, so i reported it just to see if leon will ban his own mother.

lol she got community noted on that one but it won't be enough until space karen's lies gets his own mother shitcanned.

i thought that elmo was dropped on his head as a baby, but it turns out it's genetic.

leon's mother is inciting people to commit crimes, so i reported it just to see if leon will ban his own mother.

lol she got community noted on that one but it won't be enough until space karen's lies gets his own mother shitcanned.

i thought that elmo was dropped on his head as a baby, but it turns out it's genetic.

I hope they try.

His father's a proper piece of shit too. Granted, that's pretty much part for the course for a rich white South African

Mommy says voter fraud is OK, guys. The libs are doing it in their imagination so it's OK for them to do it in reality:

the florida fascist seems to support freedom of speech just as much as our fellow self-proclaimed "free speech absolutist."

This must be why conservatives just looooove Floriduh so much. As someone born and partially raised there I never understood it. Now it all makes sense. So much freeze peach it hurts

Back