Einarr's Viking Funeral

Guess the old Sherdog adage is true: "everyone gets teh ban hammer eventually", and dat hammer is most def Thor's.

this thread gives me hope for the future.

someday, maybe years from now. someone will rise up to take the mantle of Einarr. Perhaps there's a young lad somewhere far up north, working on his Seoi nage and trying to figure out how he feels about women.

Farwell fellow judoka; let this humble tune lead you to Odin

Einarr is riding into the light...
DYguWN4WzGhaM.gif

He definitely pushed the limit on a lot of posts and I think he was an all around idiot.

Even being Norwegian, I'm kind of hoping there won't be any lutefisk in Valhall.

As a fellow Norwegian (ok, Norwegian-American) I hope you enjoy your lack of lutefisk in hell. Lefsa,Lutefisk, and Vikings the three great things of Norway.

A Haiku:

Osoto gari tranny loving man
Plumbing idiocy's furthest depths
Goodbye secret virgin

As a fellow Norwegian (ok, Norwegian-American) I hope you enjoy your lack of lutefisk in hell.

Over here, we usually just call that "American". I hope you'll come visit, though. Roots and stuff.

Over here, we usually just call that "American". I hope you'll come visit, though. Roots and stuff.

Well of course you do. The French just call them 'fried potatoes', and the Poles just call it 'sausage'.

Not all transsexual loving judoka love transsexuals because we hate women! Don't tar al us with the same brush. #notalltranssexuallovingjudoka.

EDIT: Them! I meant to say them!

My favorite thing about Einarr was his alpha male persona in F12 and then seeing a post in the Mayberry about how he can only do online dating because a girl rejecting him in real life was too hard for him. Einarr I hope you find the courage to talk to a lady someday
Also this.

I'm pretty sure Einaar is Icelandic not Norwegian.

My favorite thing about Einarr was his alpha male persona in F12 and then seeing a post in the Mayberry about how he can only do online dating because a girl rejecting him in real life was too hard for him. Einarr I hope you find the courage to talk to a lady someday

I'm pretty he wasn't worried about his own feelings if a girl rejected him in person, rather hers. As in her physical feelings after he osoto gari's her to the pavement.

He told me himself that he's Norwegian.
I'm inclined to think he was lying as he started to be a lot more cagey about where he was, possibly when he realised that if his online persona was connected to his real one it could spell trouble. For instance, he spoke about training in the UK so when he got his dan grade I asked where he had gotten it, yet he quietly asked me to edit my post.

Back