Einarr's Viking Funeral

Even being Norwegian, I'm kind of hoping there won't be any lutefisk in Valhall.

Einnar I warned him about pushing his trolling limits several times. I know it was a game to him and he liked rustling those jimmies but sometimes he would take it over the edge.

Anyway I'll drink a pint to his honor tonight.

oneformyhomie.jpg

Einnar I warned him about pushing his trolling limits several times. I know it was a game to him and he liked rustling those jimmies but sometimes he would take it over the edge.

Anyway I'll drink a pint to his honor tonight.

oneformyhomie.jpg

well, i think there is stuff just to troll and maybe just pushing some view points people can't handle.
the annoying shit is when someone posts "my first ever bjj class and i paired up with the instructor's wife and got a boner and armbarred her while mounted" or some other silly ass bs story.
that is much different than being funny.

he seemed very liberal in his transsexual views.

ps- remember that guy that trained i think at megaton's and bragged about subbing his wife or some shit? long time ago.

That was probably the least right-wing thing I'd ever seen him post, and that's what he caught the hammer for?

Oh well. He'll have more time for Bailey Jay now.

can i get a link to the thread or post if its not deleted? im intrigued

Dude was pretty abrasive when he posted.

He talked mad shit about what you have to do to tap out Ryan Hall. Everyone called him out on his bullshit.

He goes to a competition and taps out Ryan Hall. LOL

Dude was pretty abrasive when he posted.

He talked mad shit about what you have to do to tap out Ryan Hall. Everyone called him out on his bullshit.

He goes to a competition and taps out Ryan Hall. LOL

And tapped him using the same strategy he was talking about on here all along.

GTFO this thread with anything other than "Osoto Gari", "Vikings", or "don't be a pussy"...

My favorite thing about Einarr was his alpha male persona in F12 and then seeing a post in the Mayberry about how he can only do online dating because a girl rejecting him in real life was too hard for him. Einarr I hope you find the courage to talk to a lady someday

My favorite thing about Einarr was his alpha male persona in F12 and then seeing a post in the Mayberry about how he can only do online dating because a girl rejecting him in real life was too hard for him. Einarr I hope you find the courage to talk to a lady someday

I was clued in initially on his multiple personas with the use of the word, "meh." I've only known one group of dudes to say, "meh," in real life.

If that lady used to be a man, I think he'd find it much easier.

Back