Einarr's Viking Funeral

RJ Green

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Farewell, sweet prince. May there be osotogari and lutefisk in Valhalla.

QOxOdnv.gif

zsLSjyU.jpg

what happened? there should be some type of ban immunity for those of us who train.

I will pour out a goblet of mead mixed with human (female?) blood in remembrance. He's moved on to better things.

technoviking-o.gif

If no one thinks einarr should have been banned why cant his account just be reinstated? Thats how it is on most other forums.

Us Judo Thread guys have known about this since he made it.

Sadly, I only lurk on reddit, and only in r/judo and r/muaythai, neither of which he posts in.

I am on reddit on a fairly regular basis and have only seen him post in bjj I believe. Haven't actually checked his post history so can't say where else he posts.

Us Judo Thread guys have known about this since he made it.

Sadly, I only lurk on reddit, and only in r/judo and r/muaythai, neither of which he posts in.

where does he post? r/tranny or r/baileyj?

Guess what we worked on in class today? I felt your presence Ein!

[YT]M-43pOqheMY[/YT]

The_Ride_of_the_Valkyrs.jpg

what happened? there should be some type of ban immunity for those of us who train.

i think Zanky banned him for the comment in the cop thread which wasn't so much racist as it was satire, but with Einarr that line was always too blurry.

He posts on my athlete page sometimes. He is pretty knowledgeable outside of just judo.

what got him banned?

i think Zanky banned him for the comment in the cop thread which wasn't so much racist as it was satire, but with Einarr that line was always too blurry.

I don't think Zankou banned him. He was just the only mod I knew to ask who was likely to respond.

Thanks, Matt. I finally saw Einarr's picture.

I will tell my kids where I was on this day.

Racist trolling got him banned, unfortunately, since I thought he was a quality poster and I hate to see quality posters get banned. Particularly if they are actually competent at martial arts and combat sports, like Einarr.

Finally I can put a face to his name, older than I thought he'd be.

I think he is fairly young compared to me. Maybe late 20's early 30's. Again, really knowledgeable guy and seems to be down to earth.

its like hayliks all over again. haven't we learned?

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong WN ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no thought police ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Yeah, because there's tonnes of people who post on the "grappling technique" forum that are just spectators of two men hugging.

Yeah, because there's tonnes of people who post on the "grappling technique" forum that are just spectators of two men hugging.

you would be surprised. we get a ton of trolls here. where have you been?

you would be surprised. we get a ton of trolls here. where have you been?

Funnily enough I haven't been training the past couple of months so haven't been visiting this subforum much, maybe there are more trolls than before

Haylik's exit was super spectacular. Einarr's less so, from what I read here.

I don't think his post was racist at all - he was accusing the police of being racist.

Back