Einarr's Viking Funeral

If that lady used to be a man, I think he'd find it much easier.

I would paypal him some money to finally make that trip to Thailand and get a taste of a real ladyboy. Godspeed.

[YT]nvVc8g2UnAs[/YT]

O-soto-gari.jpg

Viking_Raider_by_hardbodies.jpg

its like hayliks all over again. haven't we learned?

Hayliks is a better grappler and was a more entertaining poster and troll than Einarr ever was. Look him up and train with him next time you're in Boston, he's an instructor at Florian's school.

Hayliks is a better grappler and was a more entertaining poster and troll than Einarr ever was. Look him up and train with him next time you're in Boston, he's an instructor at Florian's school.
No shit? Kenflo's place is in Brookline which is like 20min away from me if that... looks like I'll have to check it out some day.

[YT]watch?v=m4bq_8jQiiQ[/YT]

I'm sure Einarr would have tried to osoto it rather than headbutt, but the sentiment is the same...

Since he didn't get banned for making fun of a guy who became paralyzed from a takedown, I guess I thought he would never get banned. Especially since Zankou wrote that he doesn't really know how to give someone the hammer.

I'll miss the guy's posts, but something tells me we haven't seen the last of him.

In rememberance of Einarr, I have forged a prayer for him.

Our poster,
whose art is Judo,
Einarr be thine name.
Thy time has come
Thy hast been done
On Sherdog
as it is on tatami.

Osoto Gari

The only two things viking judoka can do during winter are posting on Sherdog and throw penguins around.

He will be back.

What if Hayliks was Einarr?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I'll teach osoto gari in my next class for him.

#freeeinarr

When you step out into a quiet night and look towards the North Star, the slight rhythmic trempling of the earth you feel, is Einarr training his Osoto of vengeance on the icy earth of his Viking dojo.

Vikings%28still%29boats.jpg

179154_2.jpg

Back