Social E. Jean Carroll Accuses Trump of Sexual Assault, Rape in Dressing Room 23-24 Years Ago

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WarDosAnjos, Jun 24, 2019.

1. TheBlondBomber

TheBlondBomber Brown Belt

You are so disingenuous. I'm not going to bet based on what you are saying that I said. My entire point has been it is not sexual battery if a man walks up and grabs a woman by the vagina and she consents to the conduct. I don't think that's a hard concept to grasp. You have repeatedly said that if a man does that, and even if the woman consents to it and enjoys it, it is still defacto battery. But you fail to realize that common law battery (which most state criminal statutes mirror, plus a mens rea requirement which likely would not be met if a woman gives no indication she wants the conduct to stop) requires the contact to be non consensual and offensive. By taking Trump at his word on the bus, it is clear that he is not referring to offensive and non consensual contact.He's talking noise about how much women like him and how much they are attracted to power.

Also, if you're going to say that I welched on the previous bet, show me where you put up that bet in the bet thread.

2. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

Yes but you also made it clear that 'consent' equals him waling away and her saying nothing or doing nothing and therefore her inaction equals de facto consent. That is where we disagree. No one is saying 'if she consents' it wrong. It is what you are trying to define as consent or de facto consent that we argued over and why you lost this argument.

But as I said, every time it comes to defining the bet and quoting your words, you tuck tail and run.

3. TheBlondBomber

I have repeatedly said that the mens rea requirement will not be met if a woman allows a man to do it while giving no indication that she wants him to stop. There is action that is defacto criminal sexual battery because the requisite intent must be there. Why is that such a hard concept for you to understand? I really doubt whether you have the any idea of what elements are required for a crime. I mean, you repeatedly said that if she says nothing, allows him to do it and enjoys it, that is still a sexual battery. That fails on both the actus reus and means rea requirements.

And based solely on what Trump said on the bus, he was not bragging about sexual assault. That has been my entire point throughout this rehashed discussion.

Also, still waiting on you to show me where you posted in the bet thread.

4. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

the concept is clear. You say it now but will not bet on it because you know you are wrong.

Great if you want to stand by the guy not committing a crime as you say mens rea will not be met.

then lets bet as i laid out. All you need to do is quote this into the bet thread and say you accept it...

- My position, TheBlondBomber, is that any man can walk up to any woman in any circumstance, with her not being known to him and grab her by the pussy and just walk away. If that woman says or does nothing about it and allows the man to just leave without any consequence that is considered de-facto consent, because you cannot assume she did not want it done'.

... and then in your arguments to defend against it you can absolutely argue in the bet thread you are correct and should win because the mens rea would not be met in this instance therefore its de facto consent and the man did nothing wrong.

5. TheBlondBomber

Once again, you are misrepresenting my point and putting words in my mouth. My point is that Trump was not bragging about sexual assault because the women allowed him to do it. It’s simple. Also, my original bet was regarding whether you knew more about the law than me, I was willing to show both my bar cards if you could show me yours. Which I’m still willing to do an account bet on. I don’t know where you get off thinking I’m going to you to put words in my mouth and misrepresent my point and use that as a basis for the bet. If you want to do the original bet, that’s fine.

Or we can bet on whether your statement of “It is sexual battery if a man walks up and grabs a woman by her vagina, despite her allowing him to do it and enjoying it.”

6. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

No. You are dick tucking and running from your point as I pin you on it.

First off I do know more about the law then you. I know more about, i am guessing most things than you. And that is just because you are stupid. Example, you think having more bar cards proves one has more knowledge in the area of law and it proves no such thing. You do not know that as you are stupid. I do know that.

Also so you now then agree with me, great. If someone (Trump, other) just grabs a women he does not know by the pussy without getting any consent first there is no de facto consent simply if she does not stop him or say it was wrong after. A lack of comment or action by her is not de facto consent as you prior said and it is sexual assault. We are not talking about the potential of any woman who might like it after the fact as you try to spin it, we are talking about the action taken before it even gets to him finding out if she liked it or not.

A person walks up to 10 women in a line he does not know and grabs them all by the pussy. We freeze frame what happened before we see any of their reactions. I say that is assault. You said prior, 'no it is not assault and beyond that if any of the women say or do nothing and do not indicate they did not like or want, that is de facto consent and proof they wanted it.'

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  7. TheBlondBomber

Lol know*.

You’re an idiot. Everything that needs to be said regarding this stupid post has already been said. You’re straying so far from the original point and it’s ridiculous.

It all comes down to consent, if the women consenting to the conduct, like Trump said, then what he did is not illegal. A battery has to be offensive and non consensual.

But yes, the fact that I passed the bar in two states, combined with the fact that you didn’t know what battery, mens rea and actus reus meant indicate I’m more proficient in this area than you.

Also the fact that you think a consensual
    act of vagina grabbing between two adults is illegal I’d pretty telling.

Rematch likes this.
  8. TheBlondBomber

Lol omfg. Are you twelve?

ShadowRun likes this.
  9. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

Trump has never said the women consented so take that lie out of here as it won't serve you.

You said 'if a man walks up and grabs any woman by the pussy anywhere and the woman does not do anything about it that is de facto consent as no mens rea can be determined.' You tried to use that logic to say if the women did not complain or say anything then Trump has de facto consent.

You got owned on that point and now are dick tucking and trying to run from it. I like that. Run some more.

10. TheBlondBomber

Trump said they let you do it. How fucking hard is that to grasp? There’s no indication based on what Trump said that it was offensive and non consensual. Keep trying to stray from what was actually said and make up scenarios that fit your agenda, but when it comes down to it Trump did not brag about sexual assault. Period. Get over it.

And yes. Unless there is SOME indication that the women is not consenting, Trump wouldn't have the mens rea required to be guilty of any crime. Everything that Trump said was indicative of a consensual encounter. He was allowed to grab them.

Rematch and ShadowRun like this.
  11. ShadowRun

ShadowRun error Platinum Member

So in every rap song when they scream " fuck some hoes" I guess they all don't get consent and are rapist huh? Are you that dense that you need every thing explained to you? I bet you have the consent app and ask girls if you can kiss them.....

Rematch and TheBlondBomber like this.
  12. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

We've already went over this and you lost.

if a mob collector goes out to collect money from the Stores in the neighbourhood they demand protection money from, and just walks in and empties cash registers, and says to another mob collector 'you just walk in and take the money and walk out... they let you do it', that does not equal consent no matter how many times you say it does unless the store owner complain about it after.

your arguments that you cannot prove mens rea or the stores did not want him to take their money if they do not speak up therefore that equals de facto consent is just wrong.

You CANNOT say simply that 'they let me do it' equals consent. It does not.

13. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

We do not need to change the example to go deep into stupid land like you do.

this about approaching any woman, you do not know and just grabbing her by her by pussy and whether consent is established if she says or does nothing to stop you or get you punished after? it is about the question if de facto consent is established if the woman just keeps her mouth shut and moves on and if that is proof she wanted it?

Deal with that actual argument TheBlondBomber has been making as he says it is proof she wanted it and it does establish consent.

14. DIDM

DIDM Honk Honk

You have a funny way of equating gold digging whores to a store.

15. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

you have an interesting way of defining every gal in a coffee lineup as a whore.

16. ShadowRun

Did you mean to post this in the YLYL thread? What insane logic you have. "No one said anything afterwards so we don't know if it was sexual assault because Trump didn't say how they flirted, made eye contact got the vibe she wants him, kissed with some touching broke apart for awhile, saw her later and touched her"
    Yea we don't know that didn't happen, also we can't prove if a alien landed during one of those days and anal probe Jeb Bush. So let's assume that happened because he was too embarrased to talk about it.

Let it it go NPC, let it go. There is plenty of baggage about Trump to be mad about

BjPenn2017 and TheBlondBomber like this.
  17. ShadowRun

To his standards, Kobe is a raper and so is the Duke Lacross team.

18. DIDM

DIDM Honk Honk

Trump said WHEN YOU ARE FAMOUS ENOUGH

Yes, gold digging whores will let you do anything, they are digging for gold. Do you think the term is made up? Do you think young women marry old men for the conversations they have?

Rematch likes this.
  19. DIDM

DIDM Honk Honk

It’s such a reach it’s hard to comprehend

BjPenn2017 and ShadowRun like this.
  20. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

being famous enough means you will have SOME groupies, gold diggers and whores open to you, it DOES NOT MEAN all women are and that you can just walk up to any women in any location and grab her pussy assuming all women are like that.

You guys who keep arguing that famous guys can do that to any woman anywhere, because 'groupies' are just stupid.