Social E. Jean Carroll Accuses Trump of Sexual Assault, Rape in Dressing Room 23-24 Years Ago

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by WarDosAnjos, Jun 24, 2019.

1. hillelslovak87

hillelslovak87 Gold Belt

I've had like 3 of you rightie weirdos say I've had another account. Pray tell, what account do you think I had previously?

2. TheBlondBomber

TheBlondBomber Brown Belt

I can’t believe you’re saying that if a man walks up and grabs a woman’s vagina, she lets him do it, doesn’t tell him to stop and enjoys it, he’s committed sexual assault. First off, that would be sexual battery if it actually was a crime, nimrod. Secondly, there has to be a victim to a person crime. There is no victim in this situation because the woman is consenting to the action.

If what you are saying is accurate, then a man can never make a move on a woman without explicit consent without committing a battery.

But as to your fucking stupid scenario about 5 women. Yeah, no shit you’d be guilty of sexual battery on 4 women if they didn’t allow you to do it, but it wouldn’t be a battery on the one that liked it and let you do it. Is it that hard of a concept?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
  3. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

lol at you knowing you are wrong and trying to skew the point.

You have no concept of law.

Sorry but no matter what you keep trying to say any man cannot just walk up to any woman in any location and just grab them by the pussy and it not be sexual assault.

your view that we have to wait and find out if the gal liked it after the fact or not does not change it. That may determine whether police pursue charges or not but the act was assault when it happened and that is fact.

4. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

At this point, 'random woman says Trump assaulted her long ago' has become such a cliche it'd be far more believable if the next sex assault accusation came from a guy.

5. TheBlondBomber

Dude I’ll show you both bar cards of the states I’m licensed in. Show me one yours and I’ll show you both of mine. We can even account bet. I have an old account. You shoe me your bar cards, and if I don’t show you mine, I’ll delete my account.

Lol at you telling me I don’t know about the law when you didn’t know what a battery was.

I’m telling you that it all comes down to consent, if the women consent to the action, it’s not a sexual battery. Everything that Trump said on the bus indicated that the hypothetical women he grabbed consented to the action.

6. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

You don't know about the law. You are stupid and wrong.

You CANNOT just walk up to any woman in any coffee shop and grab them by the pussy and its ok.

You are saying it is fine to do, if she says nothing and does not in response. You are adding it is fine if it turns out she enjoyed it. You are wrong. It is not ok if she says and does nothing and just is quiet as you leave. That does not equal consent as you keep saying. there is not a chance in the world you are a lawyer and if you are you just showed how incredibly stupid people can achieve that designation.

7. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

No you're wrong. If women like the guy, it's not sexual assault. That's the power they wanted, and they fought for it. Sex initiated by a man is not sexual assault.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    JonesBones likes this.
  8. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

No I am right.

If a guy walks up to 100 gals in coffee shops that he does not know and grabs them by the pussy the mere fact that some may stay quiet and never do anything is not proof they consent like he is saying. If 5 of them happen to like it after the fact that because they see the guy is a celebrity that will prevent charges but you still committed the act of assaulting them.

If you, Amerikuracana are the guy grabbing the woman by the pussy and you and I walk out of the coffee shop together and I say to you 'you just assaulted that girl' and you reply 'you don't know that. If she does not press charges we cannot assume she did not like it and until we know that its not assault', you would be wrong.

9. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

Women decide whether they were assaulted or not. You are killing guys if you try and push past this present state, which already has the balance of power massively in women's favor. Please stop. Women don't respect you for it. They will fight to bring in more primitive acting men if guys like you keep on. Please...

Good chance the behavior you are speaking of ends in an assault charge.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  10. TheBlondBomber

Accept my account bet, please. I’ll show you both bar cards (personal info redacted with verification such as my screen name and sherdog written on a piece of paper) and then you post yours.

The fact that you don’t understand what battery is and a person consenting to conduct negates criminality is really telling.

Also, why the fuck do you keep talking about waking up to random women in a coffee shop as if that’s relevant? Trump was not talking about doing that to random women at the coffee shop. He was talking about doing it to women who are impressed by fame and fortune and how they let him do it.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    JonesBones likes this.
  11. Bargey

Bargey Red Belt

Oh damn lol. The internet strikes again. I suppose she’s going to pull a CBF and slink away now?
    I’m wondering when that 0-5 that has gone to 0-10, 0-15 and beyond that the left has scored with trying to destroy Trump will convince them that maybe to stop trying to pull out lying crackpots and instead focus on core policy issues and working with POTUS rather than against him?

Morning Star likes this.
  12. Bargey

Bargey Red Belt

This explanation kind of reminds me of Jussie’s lawyer’s ‘whiteface’ explanation.

Oh - and your friend wasn’t raped. It’s called being dumped and bitter.

13. squeezewax

squeezewax Brown Belt

14. High Plains Shifter

High Plains Shifter Space debris belt Double Yellow Card

It's really unbelievable that the same old clowns still don't get what he actually said. And he's right. Obviously "grab 'em by the pussy" is a bit of hyperbole, but, that's always been Trump.
    Look at all the gold diggers like whatshername Nicole Smith et al. throughout history hanging off of rich walking corpses.
    Arguing with the TDS brigade is like arguing with a chimp.

15. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

We've tried the bet thing before. You wrote what the bet would be, I copied it verbatim into the bet thread and you would not accept it and then (and still) claim I ducked the bet. So not interested in your stupid games you won't follow thru on.

If you want to bet and think you are correct copy this to the bet thread verbatim and say you accept it and it is just waiting for my confirmation.

- My position, TheBlondBomber, is that any man can walk up to any woman in any circumstance, with her not being known to him and grab her by the pussy and just walk away. If that woman says or does nothing about it and allows the man to just leave without any consequence that is considered de-facto consent, because you cannot assume she did not want it done'.

If you win on that question I will sefl ban. If I win, I get your Av and Sig for 6 months.

You see I KNOW I am correct and you know you are wrong as you won't take that bet even though I am giving you way better odds. You won't stand behind what you have said and will try and change and spin it as you know your wrong.

You are not a lawyer and if you are you are just proof of how low that bar is as you know less about US law than a Canadian lay person. You are wrong.

16. Damien Karras

Damien Karras Mirabile dichtu, don't you agree?

Mods plz delete my post

17. oldshadow

oldshadow Steel Belt

This what they don’t want to talk about or they want to skip.

He was talking shit about gold diggers looking to do anything for a sugar daddy.

Trump is no great guy when it comes to how he treats his wife and shit he has done but he’s not alone in that as far a powerful men go.

18. TheBlondBomber

Show me a link to where you copied the previous bet into the bet thread. I never got the notification.

That's not my position. My position has been very clear through previous posts. It seems your position is that it is sexual battery if a man walks up, grabs a woman's vagina, she doesn't indicate that she wants him to stop, and enjoys it.

If we are going by what Trump said on the bus, it's clear that these aren't random women he is hypothetically doing it to. These are women who are impressed with money and power and allow him to do it. Stop with your stupid hypothetical of a random woman in the coffee shop when you know that wasn't what Trump was referring to.

I know enough to pass the bar in two states on my first time taking it. What are your credentials?

19. MikeMcMann

MikeMcMann Gold Belt

haha, as I said, again you won't own your position and when it comes close to finalizing terms on a bet you duck and weave and try to change what you said. You absolutely said that any guy could grab any woman by the pussy, walk away and it would not be assault if the woman did not complain or do anything about it. That without her acting we could not know if she wanted it. And without that it is de facto consent.

So there is no bet with you as you will never stand behind what you say.

20. ShadowRun

ShadowRun error Platinum Member

sometimes it's best to accept the loss and walk away, don't keep digging

TheBlondBomber likes this.