Social E. Jean Carroll Accuses Trump of Sexual Assault, Rape in Dressing Room 23-24 Years Ago

I don't agree with the interpretation he's some harmless guy, he's a sociopath... and also tend to think he was just being a comedian for attention with the "grab pussy" comment.

That’s a reasonable position. I simply didn’t like the pearl clutching when people heard him joking on the bus, speaking in hyperbole about the things women who are attracted to men with power will allow him to do. He was not giving a account of him committing sexual assault.

I never was for the Clintons. I knew he was a triangulating abuser who would sell or harm anyone, and would take any foreign dollar he and his wife could get their grubby mitts on when I was in middle school.

This might be a shock, but most people don't look at something like rape and factor in a D or R into their though processing.....
It's good that you changed, especially compared to your previous account.

Lol wow. So what you’re saying is that if you grab a woman by the vagina, she lets you do it, enjoys it, and gives no indication that she wants you to stop, you committed sexual battery because you didn’t get consent before you made a move? Are you saying that all escalation of intimacy without prior consent, despite of the other person enjoyed it and allowed you to do it, is sexual battery? I’m laughing at you.
What i SAID and you said prior was that if any man walks up to any woman at a coffee shop and grabs her vagina without her even seeing him walking up that is sexual battery. Full stop.

If she ends up liking it after the fact it almost certainly won't be prosecuted but you DID commit sexual assault.

If there are 5 ladies in the coffee line and you walk by and grab them all by the pussy without permission and 4 complain and 1 likes it, you cannot claim you had consent to do the act because 1 liked it after the fact. You did not even have consent from the 1, you just got lucky she liked it and therefore won't press charges.

Be less stupid.

If she ends up liking it after the fact it almost certainly won't be prosecuted but you DID commit sexual assault.
Sig bet you're wrong!

No, wait, you'll just back out.

Never mind.

That’s a reasonable position. I simply didn’t like the pearl clutching when people heard him joking on the bus, speaking in hyperbole about the things women who are attracted to men with power will allow him to do. He was not giving a account of him committing sexual assault.
His account is of the things he gets away with.

He shows zero regard for women and the idea they need to consent. He knows rich guys with power can do things others cannot and get away with them due to the power imbalance. In mutliple statements and actions such as this one also...

"No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it,” Trump said in 2005, BuzzFeed reports. "‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that."

.. he makes it clear that he knows he can just do those things and they will let him get away with it.

"Getting away with it" means you know you did not have any consent, you just do it and face no consequences.

What i SAID and you said prior was that if any man walks up to any woman at a coffee shop and grabs her vagina without her even seeing him walking up that is sexual battery. Full stop.

If there are 5 ladies in the coffee line and you walk by and grab them all by the pussy without permission and 4 complain and 1 likes it, you cannot claim you had consent to do the act because 1 liked it after the fact. You did not even have consent from the 1, you just got lucky she liked it and therefore won't press charges.

Be less stupid.

I can’t believe you’re saying that if a man walks up and grabs a woman’s vagina, she lets him do it, doesn’t tell him to stop and enjoys it, he’s committed sexual assault. First off, that would be sexual battery if it actually was a crime, nimrod. Secondly, there has to be a victim to a person crime. There is no victim in this situation because the woman is consenting to the action.

If what you are saying is accurate, then a man can never make a move on a woman without explicit consent without committing a battery.

But as to your fucking stupid scenario about 5 women. Yeah, no shit you’d be guilty of sexual battery on 4 women if they didn’t allow you to do it, but it wouldn’t be a battery on the one that liked it and let you do it. Is it that hard of a concept?

Last edited:
I can’t believe you’re saying that if a man walks up and grabs a woman’s vagina, she lets him do it, doesn’t tell him to stop and enjoys it, he’s committed sexual assault. First off, that would be sexual battery if it actually was a crime, nimrod. Secondly, there has to be a victim to a person crime. There is no victim in this situation because the woman is consenting to the action.

If what you are saying is accurate, then a man can never make a move on a woman without explicit consent without committing a battery.
lol at you knowing you are wrong and trying to skew the point.

You have no concept of law.

Sorry but no matter what you keep trying to say any man cannot just walk up to any woman in any location and just grab them by the pussy and it not be sexual assault.

your view that we have to wait and find out if the gal liked it after the fact or not does not change it. That may determine whether police pursue charges or not but the act was assault when it happened and that is fact.

At this point, 'random woman says Trump assaulted her long ago' has become such a cliche it'd be far more believable if the next sex assault accusation came from a guy.

Sorry but no matter what you keep trying to say any man cannot just walk up to any woman in any location and just grab them by the pussy and it not be sexual assault.

your view that we have to wait and find out if the gal liked it after the fact or not does not change it. That may determine whether police pursue charges or not but the act was assault when it happened and that is fact.

Dude I’ll show you both bar cards of the states I’m licensed in. Show me one yours and I’ll show you both of mine. We can even account bet. I have an old account. You shoe me your bar cards, and if I don’t show you mine, I’ll delete my account.

Lol at you telling me I don’t know about the law when you didn’t know what a battery was.

I’m telling you that it all comes down to consent, if the women consent to the action, it’s not a sexual battery. Everything that Trump said on the bus indicated that the hypothetical women he grabbed consented to the action.

Dude I’ll show you both bar cards of the states I’m licensed in. Show me one yours and I’ll show you both of mine. We can even account bet. I have an old account. You shoe me your bar cards, and if I don’t show you mine, I’ll delete my account.

Lol at you telling me I don’t know about the law when you didn’t know what a battery was.

I’m telling you that it all comes down to consent, if the women consent to the action, it’s not a sexual battery. Everything that Trump said on the bus indicated that the hypothetical women he grabbed consented to the action.
You don't know about the law. You are stupid and wrong.

You CANNOT just walk up to any woman in any coffee shop and grab them by the pussy and its ok.

You are saying it is fine to do, if she says nothing and does not in response. You are adding it is fine if it turns out she enjoyed it. You are wrong. It is not ok if she says and does nothing and just is quiet as you leave. That does not equal consent as you keep saying. there is not a chance in the world you are a lawyer and if you are you just showed how incredibly stupid people can achieve that designation.

No you're wrong. If women like the guy, it's not sexual assault. That's the power they wanted, and they fought for it. Sex initiated by a man is not sexual assault.

Last edited:
No you're wrong. If women like the guy, it's not sexual assault. That's the power they wanted, and tgey for it. Sex initiated by a man is not sexual assault.
No I am right.

If a guy walks up to 100 gals in coffee shops that he does not know and grabs them by the pussy the mere fact that some may stay quiet and never do anything is not proof they consent like he is saying. If 5 of them happen to like it after the fact that because they see the guy is a celebrity that will prevent charges but you still committed the act of assaulting them.

If you, Amerikuracana are the guy grabbing the woman by the pussy and you and I walk out of the coffee shop together and I say to you 'you just assaulted that girl' and you reply 'you don't know that. If she does not press charges we cannot assume she did not like it and until we know that its not assault', you would be wrong.

No I am right.

If a guy walks up to 100 gals in coffee shops that he does not know and grabs them by the pussy the mere fact that some may stay quiet and never do anything is not proof they consent like he is saying. If 5 of them happen to like it after the fact that because they see the guy is a celebrity that will prevent charges but you still committed the act of assaulting them.

If you, Amerikuracana are the guy grabbing the woman by the pussy and you and I walk out of the coffee shop together and I say to you 'you just assaulted that girl' and you reply 'you don't know that. If she does not press charges we cannot assume she did not like it and until we know that its not assault', you would be wrong.
Women decide whether they were assaulted or not. You are killing guys if you try and push past this present state, which already has the balance of power massively in women's favor. Please stop. Women don't respect you for it. They will fight to bring in more primitive acting men if guys like you keep on. Please...

Good chance the behavior you are speaking of ends in an assault charge.

Last edited:

You CANNOT just walk up to any woman in any coffee shop and grab them by the pussy and its ok.

You are saying it is fine to do, if she says nothing and does not in response. You are adding it is fine if it turns out she enjoyed it. You are wrong. It is not ok if she says and does nothing and just is quiet as you leave. That does not equal consent as you keep saying. there is not a chance in the world you are a lawyer and if you are you just showed how incredibly stupid people can achieve that designation.

Accept my account bet, please. I’ll show you both bar cards (personal info redacted with verification such as my screen name and sherdog written on a piece of paper) and then you post yours.

The fact that you don’t understand what battery is and a person consenting to conduct negates criminality is really telling.

Also, why the fuck do you keep talking about waking up to random women in a coffee shop as if that’s relevant? Trump was not talking about doing that to random women at the coffee shop. He was talking about doing it to women who are impressed by fame and fortune and how they let him do it.

Last edited:
Just wondering how many rape victims love to watch their rapist's hit TV show?

D9_kjRBWsAE4ipt

As if that the interview wasn't questionable enough on it's own. Russia Collusion, piss tape, rape accusations with zero evidence and questionable accusers and hazy details, Covington, Buzzfeed story about Mueller taking down Trump. Is there anything you rubes don't fall for? The thought of some of you dopes ever being on a jury is frightening.

Oh damn lol. The internet strikes again. I suppose she’s going to pull a CBF and slink away now?
I’m wondering when that 0-5 that has gone to 0-10, 0-15 and beyond that the left has scored with trying to destroy Trump will convince them that maybe to stop trying to pull out lying crackpots and instead focus on core policy issues and working with POTUS rather than against him?

I knew this girl who got raped and still talked to the guy, had sex with him, FB friends, etc. She was someone who clearly had issues mentally. Happy to say I eventually convinced her to go into rehab when every single friend she had tried to tell her not to. I'm not saying this women isn't lying or that I believe her it's just I've seen crazier from rape victims.
This explanation kind of reminds me of Jussie’s lawyer’s ‘whiteface’ explanation.

Oh - and your friend wasn’t raped. It’s called being dumped and bitter.

Accept my account bet, please. I’ll show you both bar cards (personal info redacted with verification such as my screen name and sherdog written on a piece of paper) and then you post yours.

The fact that you don’t understand what battery is and a person consenting to conduct negates criminality is really telling.

Also, why the fuck do you keep talking about waking up to random women in a coffee shop as if that’s relevant? Trump was not talking about doing that to random women at the coffee shop. He was talking about doing it to women who are impressed by fame and fortune and how they let him do it.
We've tried the bet thing before. You wrote what the bet would be, I copied it verbatim into the bet thread and you would not accept it and then (and still) claim I ducked the bet. So not interested in your stupid games you won't follow thru on.

If you want to bet and think you are correct copy this to the bet thread verbatim and say you accept it and it is just waiting for my confirmation.

- My position, TheBlondBomber, is that any man can walk up to any woman in any circumstance, with her not being known to him and grab her by the pussy and just walk away. If that woman says or does nothing about it and allows the man to just leave without any consequence that is considered de-facto consent, because you cannot assume she did not want it done'.

If you win on that question I will sefl ban. If I win, I get your Av and Sig for 6 months.

You see I KNOW I am correct and you know you are wrong as you won't take that bet even though I am giving you way better odds. You won't stand behind what you have said and will try and change and spin it as you know your wrong.

You are not a lawyer and if you are you are just proof of how low that bar is as you know less about US law than a Canadian lay person. You are wrong.

Mods plz delete my post

Back