Social E. Jean Carroll Accuses Trump of Sexual Assault, Rape in Dressing Room 23-24 Years Ago

ya but here is how you defined consent and you were wrong...

"..any man can just walk up to any woman and grab them by the pussy and just walk out and if the woman does not do or says something then her inaction equals defacto consent.", and i called you on that stupidity. You tried and tried to stand behind it and defend it right up until I pinned you on a bet on it, then you dick tucked and ran, which i predicted verbatim prior.

Again, I ask you to point to where I said that. If you can’t, then kindly shut the duck up.

My original point was that Trump’s statement is not bragging about sexual battery. The statute that I pointed to vindicates my point.

omg FLOL the dick tuck is already beginning. After a pages worth of me repeating the exact same thing and him arguing against it and saying the statutes proved him right now he is trying to back away from it. 'Hey, hey i never said anything like that.' FLOLOLOLOL.

Ok so now you agree then no man can just grab a woman by the pussy and say he has de facto consent if she says or does nothing about it. it doesn't matter whether she let him know first it was not ok to do.

we agree... for now. that is until you realize you conceded and lost and then go back to saying it is de facto consent and start citing the statute again.

Bombers reasoning is disgusting. There are a certain number of women who would be so scared that they would freeze if you just pushed them somewhere and started to have sex with them. You would be raping them and taking advantage of them and would be a predator at that point but you could do it to a certain number or women. Its a sickening way to think about things.

Or the Kavanaugh thread, or...
it's actually quite merciful that a lot of old threads haven't been necrobumped to rub the rabid TDS crew's noses in them. It would be embarrassing as hell for them, but then again, we'd just be back to one.

haha, I posted one earlier in this thread that was recent where Mike made the most retarded post I have ever seen. That is when I realized TDS was a real thing. Others make good appearances as well.

Bombers reasoning is disgusting. There are a certain number of women who would be so scared that they would freeze if you just pushed them somewhere and started to have sex with them. You would be raping them and taking advantage of them and would be a predator at that point but you could do it to a certain number or women. Its a sickening way to think about things.
Yup. He argued in favor of this position "..any man can just walk up to any woman and grab them by the pussy and just walk out and if the woman does not do or says something then her inaction equals defacto consent." post after post and now is trying to dick tuck and run from it.

ya but here is how you defined consent and you were wrong...

"..any man can just walk up to any woman and grab them by the pussy and just walk out and if the woman does not do or says something then her inaction equals defacto consent.", and i called you on that stupidity. You tried and tried to stand behind it and defend it right up until I pinned you on a bet on it, then you dick tucked and ran, which i predicted verbatim prior.

Show me where I said that lol

I cited a statute to support my point that a man has to know that a woman isn’t consenting or have a reason to know that she is not. That would mean that when Trump said “they let you do it”, the knowledge requirement would not be met. Sorry if the law offends you.

Show me where I said that lol
I've pointed to where you defended that statement over and over.

Look if you no longer want to own this prior position of yours that "..any man can just walk up to any woman and grab them by the pussy and just walk out and if the woman does not do or says something then her inaction equals defacto consent." that is ok. I'll let you duck out quietly and only mention it a few more times.

LOL at how easily I can predict you and your ducking.

Look if you no longer want to own this prior position of yours that "..any man can just walk up to any woman and grab them by the pussy and just walk out and if the woman does not do or says something then her inaction equals defacto consent." that is ok. I'll let you duck out quietly and only mention it a few more times.

Okay so you can’t show me where I said that.

Okay so you can’t show me where I said that.

The key words being they let you do it. By definition, consensual.
What is it about that that is so fucking elusive to these people?

Let you do it =/= consent.

You are wrong and i can easily prove it.

LOL. Oh, it's real alright. Another giveaway is when the thread is about x, y or z, and some tard just has to make it about Trump.

To be more fair I think it is just clear that there is a real push by many to claw back much of the freedoms women have received in the last few decades particularly around reproductive choice.

Alabama wants to send a clear signal here that they will look to hold a mother accountable anytime a fetus is lost with the expectation that the mother is taking every action to ensure that fetus is brought to term.

it is the MAGA mindset where they believe things were better in the past and they are losing that grasp and need to re-assert it.

this isn't about abortion tho. This about manslaughter. Should there be a woman out there, getting pregnant, getting into fights while prengnant, which lead to her getting shot and killing the baby. Keep in mind, that the baby was 5 months old. That is past the 20 week mark. She did not intend to abort the baby, the baby had no severe defect, they had named the baby and even put the dead baby in a grave. The family is certainly treating the baby as a human life.

And regardless, Alabama has had a law since 2014 protecting the fetus at contraception. That law was passed before Trump announced he was running.

It is a shitty situation all around, but how is this about the MAGA mindset? The DA is even a woman!

“This case has not been processed any differently than any other felony case,’’ Bessemer Cutoff Chief Assistant District Attorney Valerie Hicks Powe said Thursday. “The grand jury was presented all of the available facts.”

Who is assistant to Bessemer Cutoff District Attorney Lynneice Washington, the first African-American female to be elected as a district attorney in Alabama. Who is currently out of the country at this time and cannot comment, but was still in the country when this happened months ago.

I mean, are these the crazy Alabamians waging a war on women, black women? These are the 2 people in charge of the DA office handling the case

cropped_head.jpg

Lynneice-Washington.jpg

Yup.

Curious as to how many years now you would say you have really noticed a menaingful difference?

Something is changing and that is clear. It would be interesting to discuss the root causes without the TDS spammers jumping in as they think they have to jump to defend anything Trump as they assume everything is about Trump, whether it is or not.

I have my views on what is changing.

In regard to clips that happened literally 1-2 decades ago.

I actually think he is a closet racist, white supremacist, because in both cases, he blames things on black people. Because the DAs are black women. And the increase in sovereign citizens actually happened under Obama.

Plus this thread? Yikes

So he is probably some shared account by trolls. How else can someone shit post so often?

that or TDS? hmmm

I cited a statute to support my point that a man has to know that a woman isn’t consenting or have a reason to know that she is not. That would mean that when Trump said “they let you do it”, the knowledge requirement would not be met. Sorry if the law offends you.

It's not the law that offends him. It's that you're picking on one of his tribesmen. It's absolutely hilarious that he can read all that, and come to the conclusion that you're being the unreasonable one.

You'd almost think these "men" have never been in contact with a woman, and treat sexual scenarios involving members of the opposite sex like mathematical equations. It's completely unfathomable to them that women can come on to men, and men can reciprocate without a legal form of consent.

Rape apology is a bad look my friend. That's what you are doing. Any real man will have the sense of personal responsibility to make sure he knows there is concent. Only a acumbag or a scumbag apologist like you put it all on the woman.

The things Teump has said he does like grabbing them by the pussy without asking are enough to trigger a freeze response in a certain subset of women. They will be screaming no internally but be unable to make the sound.

This is especially true for women who have already been raped. I know women who have had this happen to them. Dont be a rape apologist. Dont be trash. Dont make yourself the enemy of good people.

Rape apology is a bad look my friend. That's what you are doing.

No it isn't. That's your dishonest hysterical take on it, because you have to make all of your points as extreme as possible, in order to make the other guy's stance unreasonable.

Have you explicitly asked, complete with a formal legally binding consent form, for every kiss, feel, caress, finger bang, sexual encounter with every woman you've ever been with? If not, and you merely judged the circumstance accordingly, you're a rapist and all the women you had sexual encounters with "let you do it" according to your braindead logic.

Stop being an idiot. You know you're selectively applying your absurd standard to Trump, and nobody else.

No it isn't. That's your dishonest hysterical take on it, because you have to make all of your points as extreme as possible, in order to make the other guy's stance unreasonable.

Have you explicitly asked, complete with a formal legally binding consent form, for every kiss, feel, caress, finger bang, sexual encounter with every woman you've ever been with? If not, and you merely judged the circumstance accordingly, you're a rapist and all the women you had sexual encounters with "let you do it" according to your braindead logic.

Stop being an idiot. You know you're selectively applying your absurd standard to Trump, and nobody else.

No that is not it man. The standards I apply are what every decent person applies. the problem is Trump doesn't meet those standards and he has otherwise decent people defending degenerate behavior,

No that is not it man. The standards I apply are what every decent person applies.

What's your amazing standard again? Oh', that a real man "just knows" when the time is right?

Tell me real man, how does one "just know" without any legal form of consent, and shield themselves from accusations that they didn't actually know it was consensual down the road, when some girl accuses the real man of sexual assault decades later?

Please, enlighten me on that air tight logic of yours, real man.

What's your amazing standard again? Oh', that a real man "just knows" when the time is right?

Tell me real man, how does one "just know" without any legal form of consent, and shield themselves from accusations that they didn't actually know it was consensual down the road, when some girl accuses the real man of sexual assault decades later?

Please, enlighten me on that air tight logic of yours, real man.

Well a real man doesn't cross that line unless he knows for sure. That is just an obvious plain fact that anyone but a degenerate knows by the time they get involved with women. How exactly?-- there are lots of ways. You can ask "do you want my dick?" That is my personal favorite. Or you can tell by the fact that she is grabbing it and pulling it to her. You can tell because shes asking for it and kissing you with passion while taking her cloths off.

Trump cant tell though because he doesn't even ask, he doesn't even wait-- he just starts grabbing and kissing and touching and if they don't say "No" its "Yes". And that is proof of a scumbag and now he has all the rape fantasy losers in the world feeling like maybe its OK as long as she doesn't say "NO".

No one but a degenerate resentful loser aligns to any of this grey area bullshit. You guys are a joke and going to hell and don't even realize it.

Well a real man doesn't cross that line unless he knows for sure.

"The defense rests, your honor. This woman's claim of sexual assault is preposterous! My client, a real man, just knew he was given the green light slide his hand up her skirt. Don't let her tears fool you. She was asking for it."

Do you honestly not see the double standards you're applying here? You know nothing of Trump's encounters with women, but because he talked some shit(like a lot of men do), you are going to condemn him. Well, I hope you never find yourself in front of a jury against a bogus sexual assault claim, because I doubt your defense strategy of "real men just know" would work on a jury filled with people like you.

Rape apology is a bad look my friend. That's what you are doing. Any real man will have the sense of personal responsibility to make sure he knows there is concent. Only a acumbag or a scumbag apologist like you put it all on the woman.

No actually the law, at least in my state, puts some onus on the woman to let the guy know that she is not consenting. See the statute I cited. Take it up with the legislature.

No actually the law, at least in my state, puts some onus on the woman to let the guy know that she is not consenting. See the statute I cited. Take it up with the legislature.

I don't even now why he's arguing. According to him, men "just know" when the time is right(in a private setting with no witnesses), and that's good enough to defend yourself from bogus claims of sexual assault.

Well, unless you're Donald Trump of course, who is obviously a rapist and grabbed every pussy within arms length, without any form of consent. We all know that women are the most resistant to sexual advances from celebrity billionaires.

Back