Dustin Poirier throwing shots at Conor Mcgregor on Twitter

GDAWT51.jpg
{<jordan}

OMFG how dare he, so classless wtf Conor broke his leg how dare he moooooccckkk

tenor.gif

I dont get the joke, someone explain please

Dustin was doing a paid post that was an ad for some medical device. It happened to be for leg recovery. As we remember, his nemesis has some leg issues right now. Some people think it was a deliberate jab.

No one is saying Conor is a good boy. He's a bad boy.
Bad boy? No no he's a piece of shit, be straight about it. Dustin is a saint in comparison especially with how cool he was thru out the lead up to the 3rd fight when Conor's character was exposed

I have a feeling this will get about eight angry replies which will all be deleted within an hour or two.
If a WarRoom zombie wanders in here and bites someone (giving them the incel rage virus), the thread will be done in 40 minutes

I've heard this product is actually very good but I've never tried them. Anyone had experience with them? I've thought about buying them if they are actually good for recovery.

I've heard this product is actually very good but I've never tried them. Anyone had experience with them? I've thought about buying them if they are actually good for recovery.

Gym I used to train at had a pair. I think it was Thiago Alves that convinced the head trainer to get them. They worked good. Definitely reduced soreness and stiffness, I think they mobilize lactic acid and metabolic waste by-products from your muscles and joints, as it was explained to me.

LOL Mcgregor goes after his wife and child, and his fans are upset about this?? Christ it brings me so much shame that I once was a fan of Mctapper

Conor McTapper fans stay mad. So salty whenever any fighter gives him some back

That classless charity promoting piece of shit
Whatever you may say about Dustin...Conor is a thousand times worse

so much for objectivity and fair judgement on your behalf lol

Back