Dustin Poirier throwing shots at Conor Mcgregor on Twitter

Deep down, he's not really upset at McGregor for the trash talk. He knows where his money comes from.

He'ss been using a similar product ever since his hip injury. Nothing to see here.

I hope the "UFC fighters cant have sponsors!!" Crowd sees this one.

I hope the "UFC fighters cant have sponsors!!" Crowd sees this one.
I guess because of the pose people think he's making fun of Conor. He could have taken this picture on the couch. So in that regard, it's plausible but I just see a sponsor. He's a guy who had to stay in something like this for eight months post hip surgery so he probably uses it alot for recovery now and beating Conor got him a sponsor.

To the Conrats this will be over the line but mocking someone's dead father is fine

Nah that's a fine way to promote. "That's just Conor being Conor. Oh that Conor he always being silly and extra...that's why we love him"

But jokes at the unapologetic trash talker's expense, oh no, we can't have none of that...

I guess because of the pose people think he's making fun of Conor. He could have taken this picture on the couch. So in that regard, it's plausible but I just see a sponsor. He's a guy who had to stay in something like this for eight months post hip surgery so he probably uses it alot for recovery now and beating Conor got him a sponsor.

You can see he is making a paid for post with the brand and also the hashtag.
People still claim UFC fighters cant have sponsors, yet they all do.
Joanna signed a big deal with Puma after her Weili fight.

Yeah I dont see this as a knock on Conor at all.
The post, I just see Dusting doing a post for his sponsor.

Yes I agree. Obviously for a sponsor but people are making it more than what it was because of the pose I think. I just think he shot it here for convenience and the thread starter is a troll.

I've seen him in that suit before when he had surgery. I think this time around he got a sponsorship because of his rising fame for beating Conor twice.

Reactions: lsa

He's promoting a product for a company. Nothing to see here.

<BC1>
Pretty much.

Theragun (massage gun) purchased Air Relax compression boots and rebranded them as Theragun compression boots.

I'm pretty sure Dustin used Air Relax before.

conor fans/dustin haters will grasp at anything.

LOL this is 4D chess. Nothing is ever what it seems when you play these type of games. Got to be able to read through things and see things on a deeper level. Basically you have to be able to read between the lines. This is an obvious dig at Conor to anyone that's really paying attention lol.

It's hilarious seeing him talk shit on Conor. Conor deserves it.

Back