Dustin Poirier throwing shots at Conor Mcgregor on Twitter

Conor wouldn't have been injured if he used this product imo.

Dustin needs to get his ass beat badly
Maybe someone can beat Dustin badly like this:

BarrenThriftyGenet-size_restricted.gif

I've heard this product is actually very good but I've never tried them. Anyone had experience with them? I've thought about buying them if they are actually good for recovery.
Everything I've read says they are - I'm thinking of buying the Normatec ones as they are bluetooth (but a bit more pricey) and portable (meaning you don't have to have access to an electric outlet). Normatec were bought by hyperice which is a competitor with Theragun (I do believe Theragun bought out one of the competitors to Normatec).

*I do believe the Thergun boots are a rebranding of the Recovery Pump boots.

https://www.gearpatrol.com/fitness/a36037891/therabody-recoveryair/

The normatec are on sale but I'm weighing the options of getting the 2.0 or the Pro 2.0.

Everything I've read says they are - I'm thinking of buying the Normatec ones as they are bluetooth (but a bit more pricey) and portable (meaning you don't have to have access to an electric outlet). Normatec were bought by hyperice which is a competitor with Theragun (I do believe Theragun bought out one of the competitors to Normatec).

*I do believe the Thergun boots are a rebranding of the Recovery Pump boots.

https://www.gearpatrol.com/fitness/a36037891/therabody-recoveryair/

The normatec are on sale but I'm weighing the options of getting the 2.0 or the Pro 2.0.

Let me know if u get them and how they go. That was the brand I was looking at also

Let me know if u get them and how they go. That was the brand I was looking at also
I've got them in my cart and just kind mulling over if I should get the regular 2.0 or the Pro 2.0. I'm going to decide later today as they have been on sale for a bit now and I've wanted a pair for a while now. The pro 2.0 are the same price (a bit more - like 50$) than the 2.0 but with the 2.0 you get the hip attachment as well; the pro is just the leg attachment but the controller has more options. If I get the regular 2.0 just the legs then I save like almost 400$.

Back