Dustin Poirier throwing shots at Conor Mcgregor on Twitter

I hope they rematch and Conor stomps his teeth in, Dustin is a unattractive pea head. I wouldn’t touch that if he was the last man on Earth.
It’s good that you’re out of the closet. But, any body that quotes Conor’s pathetic sayings/nick names is an asshole.

Both fighters are irrelevant, they are just trying to build hype for another money fight no one cares about.

Conor's trash talking is A+
Like Dustin said in the presser. Conor used to be much better at it. Personally, I’ve always thought his trash talk was shit. But, now it is absolutely lame as fuck. He can’t even back it up with wins anymore.

Both fighters are irrelevant, they are just trying to build hype for another money fight no one cares about.
I’m absolutely positive you have no idea what the word “irrelevant” even means. 3 weeks later, and it’s still the number 1 topic of the mma world.

I have no idea why though, i didnt even care to watch the fight, both are pretty irrelevant, specially conor, he is all talk but cant back it up, overrated fighter.

Considering what Conor said, this is a pretty tame jab back at him

Ignorant response. If not Dustin who deserves the title shot more than him? I expect no response from you, but you can keep digging a hole for yourself if you like

What does that make Conor then? Making death threats to the woman and alluding to threats to a child? Conor is straight up a piece of shit. This is nothing in comparison, I'm surprised he didn't go further.

No one is saying Conor is a good boy. He's a bad boy.

wannabetoughguy

Khabib is the top fighter and now that he is gone these fighters simply dont feel relevant because they arent the best, certainly not connor, he is extremely overrated and one dimensional.

Back