Media Dustin Poirier gives advise to Gaethje

Alot of idiots shit on interm titles but it's still an incredible achievement to be considered the best active fighter in the world.
This. It's just a petty minority that actively criticize that achievement imo

I can see both sides. On one hand Justin's goal was to be undisputed champion and he obviously wasn't satisfied with anything less. Whereas Dustin obviously had a similar goal but was also proud of what he had accomplished. I don't see the issue with either way of thinking, to each their own.

Dustin's too nice and humble to tell Justin he got finished a round quicker after all that hoorah of not respecting the Interim belt.

Couple of great fighters

No he didn’t, was getting out boxed and koed. Lost to the ghost of Eddie Alvarez aswell
It was close though, dont act like it was so one sided.

Justin and Dustin was a close fight.

Justin totally rocked him hard at one point and he was chewing up his legs.

I find it funny that Justin thought the interim belt was meaningless before, but now that Khabib retired he wants to act like other fighters have to go through him to get the real belt.

Dustin is low key one of the realest combatants in MMA history. He's everything you could possibly appreciate in a fighter

Conor in rd. 2

I agree only I think he gets finished in round 1

Conor is a better martial artist

If real conor fans posted more and trolls pissed off, it would be easier to appreciate him

I guess it's the same with Khabib too

Love dustin.
I reckon he would be a great guy to have as a father.

Why the fuck do so many Americans think they're saying some deep motivational shit when all they're doing is chatting absolute nonsense.

1. It's not 'a piece of the world title'. There's no pieces, there's one whole world championship belt and the man standing across the cage from Dustin and Gaethje was the one who had it.

2. How the fuck would Justin's life have changed in the last few months if he didn't push the interim belt away?

3. 'I was in a place of gratitude'. Hahaha. Shut up.
Why the fuck do morons categorize a whole country, people of every country do that

I agree only I think he gets finished in round 1

Conor is a better martial artist

If real conor fans posted more and trolls pissed off, it would be easier to appreciate him

I guess it's the same with Khabib too
I appreciate conor's skill even if I think his latest behavior is bankrupt . But the dude is a fine martial artist. I thought maybe he'd be past his prime and can't beat top oppononents but with the way the LW picture has changed this year, I'm not so sure anymore. I think he can win an LW title again. Its funny how that shakes out. Before gaethje-tony, I thought tony would outpace him make conor tired, thought it would look like diaz-mcgregor 1. Tony gets lit up by gaethje for 4 and half rounds. Now tony may not be the same tony ever again.

Then I thought Dustin could beat Conor is a rematch having moving up to LW and his latest run minus khabib, than I saw dustin against hooker, someone he should have dusted away but got in a war. Conor has the precision that Hooker has, plus he's a better anti-grappler than hooker.

Then I thought gaethje could do it, but then I think about conor's karate stance and his angles that will throw Justin off. As much as Justin talks about distance control, conor is better at that. Conor is great at being there, than not being there

I respect Dustin’s point of view but interim belts are abominations. They shouldn’t exist.
To be fair beating Holloway or Ferguson was quite the feat, Ferguson never lost his belt (he should have been the undisputed champion) so beating Ferguson deserved some accolades for whoever would have done it first.

Interim belt doesn’t mean a fucking thing ....Gaethje was 100% right ......Dustin should stick to fighting

I appreciate conor's skill even if I think his latest behavior is bankrupt . But the dude is a fine martial artist. I thought maybe he'd be past his prime and can't beat top oppononents but with the way the LW picture has changed this year, I'm not so sure anymore. I think he can win an LW title again. Its funny how that shakes out. Before gaethje-tony, I thought tony would outpace him make conor tired, thought it would look like diaz-mcgregor 1. Tony gets lit up by gaethje for 4 and half rounds. Now tony may not be the same tony ever again.

Then I thought Dustin could beat Conor is a rematch having moving up to LW and his latest run minus khabib, than I saw dustin against hooker, someone he should have dusted away but got in a war. Conor has the precision that Hooker has, plus he's a better anti-grappler than hooker.

Then I thought gaethje could do it, but then I think about conor's karate stance and his angles that will throw Justin off. As much as Justin talks about distance control, conor is better at that. Conor is great at being there, than not being there

Like bro

If you take away my hatred and trolling, I have gave him his credit

I have always said conor smashes Tony, long before justin

Even though I pick conor over Dustin, I still think it is a potential loss if Dustin is patient and shows good defence, though easier said than done

But like Khabib, conor has great pressure especially earlier in rounds

He wants to panic you in to make a mistake, then punish you with his left

He's an awesome martial artist and before the floyd shit I was a fan

He will be lw champ again imo, if he still has the hunger

Back