Media Dustin Poirier gives advise to Gaethje

would love a rematch between these two
Justin has evolved under Whittman so it would be a fun fight.

And that interim belt is probably the symbol for all the grind/sweat/blood/work they have gone through to get to the top, and that interim belt means just that.
An appetizer before the Big Meal(champ belt) one could say :)

Last edited:
Why the fuck do so many Americans think they're saying some deep motivational shit when all they're doing is chatting absolute nonsense.

1. It's not 'a piece of the world title'. There's no pieces, there's one whole world championship belt and the man standing across the cage from Dustin and Gaethje was the one who had it.

2. How the fuck would Justin's life have changed in the last few months if he didn't push the interim belt away?

3. 'I was in a place of gratitude'. Hahaha. Shut up.

Why the fuck do so many Americans think they're saying some deep motivational shit when all they're doing is chatting absolute nonsense.

1. It's not 'a piece of the world title'. There's no pieces, there's one whole world championship belt and the man standing across the cage from Dustin and Gaethje was the one who had it.

2. How the fuck would Justin's life have changed in the last few months if he didn't push the interim belt away?

shut up non american

He has a point. There isn't just "the champ" and garbage. Being there is an achievment. Similar belt for nr1 contender is a gimmick. At least do Olympics and give them worse metal or smth.

There's no wrong way to look at it. They both lose to khabib regardless how he treated the belt.

Besides, I saw him taking pictures with his family holding the belt. So its not like he had zero appreciation for it. He didn't throw it in storage when he got home lol.

What got you to start posting again after all these years?

There's no wrong way to look at it. They both lose to khabib regardless how he treated the belt.

Besides, I saw him taking pictures with his family holding the belt. So its not like he had zero appreciation for it. He didn't throw it in storage when he got home lol.
Justin comes across like he’s trying to impress his former high school football coaches or something. He tries too hard. Like jj watt or someone like this

he should teach him how to demand money for his charity up front that way nothing looks suspicious <Lmaoo>

Back