Media Dustin on Khabib's grappling: "He's just so advanced..His feet are like hands..he's good..F*ck

Omfg. These mctapper nut huggers. He lost and gave up. Get over it you tools

when it comes to grappling everyone is playing checkers while khabib is playing 4D chess. he's just always one step ahead.

dominick cruz realized this early on when he saw conor's gameplan of 'letting khabib gas himself out' ... its really the only option.

giphy.gif
Watch the fight again please. John Kavanagh during the break between 2 and 3 round says 'Do not CHASE HIM, DRAW HIM ON to get the recovery '
Conor chases regardless and Cruz says Kavanagh said 'Pressure to get your air back'
Cruz was really drugged in that fight

The only other person I’ve heard the “ his feet are like hands “ analogy is Bj
Not trying to compare them , but it just shows what incredible grappling dexterity they both have

First time I saw Khabib fight, I knew he would be champion. No one ever has blended bjj, chain wrestling, judo and folk style like him. Throw in Dagestani toughness and a woefully underrated standup game and you have a legend.

My only qualm is he retired way, way, way too soon. Would love to see him have took on Usman and possibly Adesanya. In terms of raw potential, ability, skill, he up there with young Bones.

Last edited:
You suck. Garry Tonan would have finished the guillotine or transitioned into the D'arce.
MMA diluted blackbelt.
Tonen will get KOed by khabib on the feet. And ragdolled to the ground without khabib having to go play around his guard

Lol at comparing mma grappling from two different eras and thinking it hasn't evolved.

Ryan hall vs. Bj penn.
the grappling didnt evolve, bj was just 9 years past his prime dummy.

BJ is my all-time favorite fighter and the reason I got into BJJ (Hughes RNC fight). With that said, yes it's evolved, a fuck ton

LOL @ saying grappling didn't evolve. Clearly someone has never set foot in a gym a day in his neck beard life.

Laughable. BJ is indeed past his prime but to say grappling hasn't evolved is ignorant. Put down the spam musubi and plate lunch.

Porier and Gaethje have been gargling Khabib's nuts ever since they lost to him

it's kinda gross

Porier and Gaethje have been gargling Khabib's nuts ever since they lost to him

it's kinda gross

Poirier is millionaire because of Khabib.
Khabib told that anyone that wins against Poirier is the next in line for a shot.
Conrat got triggered and wanted to fight Poirier suddenly.
Khabib raised Poirier stock by making Poirier the key to a title shot.

First Conrat wanted go fight Gaethje when Gaethje became interim champ. Then he suddenly wanted to fight Poirier after Gaethje declined and wanted to fight Khabib.
Conrat was obsessed to fight Khabib.
Not because of a title. But because of millions of dollars.

Watch the fight again please. John Kavanagh during the break between 2 and 3 round says 'Do not CHASE HIM, DRAW HIM ON to get the recovery '
Conor chases regardless and Cruz says Kavanagh said 'Pressure to get your air back'
Cruz was really drugged in that fight
ha ha ,Cruz also said , it is a mixture of everything

mother of god there are people that think BJ Penn is comparable to khabib lmfao

Back