Media Dustin on Khabib's grappling: "He's just so advanced..His feet are like hands..he's good..F*ck

Poirer has maintained all this time that Khabib isn't overly strong, nothing special in the strength department but Justin said Khabib was strong as fuk.

Guess it depends on each fighter and strength being relative to them.

Dustin's BJJ/Defensive grappling is leagues better than Justin. In Justin's eyes, it's strength. In Dustin's eyes, it's technique. Compare both of their performances once Khabib got a hold of them.

Here Khabib talking about control with using his legs:

I came up rooting against Khabib since that goofy performance against Tibaeu but objectively, he’s goat.

dustin said Conor is the hardest hitter he's ever faced, assuming you agree with that too right?
Yeah? Why wouldn't I? Unlike you I don't form my major opinions based on what fighters I dislike. Conor is a hard hitter and has nothing to do with the conversation

And yet with all that insane dexterity and grappling that would shame Khabib and Olives he manages to lose to Frankie in his prime.

BJ is lucky he fought in that era of LW.
we all know bj beat frankie in the first fight. also frankie somehow leapfrogged gray to fight bj somehow.

but anyway lets not dwindle in the past. no point because everyone knows prime bj would destroy khabib.

we all know bj beat frankie in the first fight. also frankie somehow leapfrogged gray to fight bj somehow.

but anyway lets not dwindle in the past. no point because everyone knows prime bj would destroy khabib.
This is the strangest hill to die on.

still surprising how conor showed such superior defensive grappling compared to poirier tbh

You mean how he got tapped out like a bitch despite cheating multiple times?

Dude would have gotten subbed instantly if he wasn't such a fucking cheater and was able to get away with it thanks to UFC corruption.

I don't think prime BJ could sub khabib but people forget how incredible of a grappler BJ was. Out grappling Hughes and Fitch giving up 20lbs is everything you need to know
Bj also has elite level leg dexterity and olympic level gymnast leg flexibility

Just watch those exchanges.

Its blatantly obvious that Brian Shaw could just crush Poiriers skull or tear his limbs off at any moment if he actually wanted to.

No amount of technique matters with that kind of strength and size difference. Its like Ronda Rousey trying to judo throw a Silverback Gorilla.
Because Dustin let him start in a dominant position lol. Just minutes earlier Dustin took his back and choked him

khabibgun11.gif
What's the GOAT doing here?

Back