Dustin is way more BMF than Max…

They're both proven and showed that they're both BMF's. Max has captured gold and defended in his weight class, while Dustin has and is more proven at 155. Head 2 head it's an even matchup, but Dustin boxing style both defensively and offensive & fighting in the pocket is what gives Holloway problems.

They're both one of the same imo. Both BMF's

Look at the guys Dustin has beat and how he beat them and its not even close…

Gonna be a bunch of triggered Hawaiians in this thread but it’s true.

Really Max is known for beating up an aging/over the hill Aldo but Dustin has smoked killers, up and comers, vets(including Max) and has taken on everyone(even KhabGoat).

Flame away.

4s9hyp.gif

Dustin has better wins? You do realize Dustin has never been the champion, while Max was the champion AND defended it 3 times...right?
Max's titles and defenses are great, and better, obviously, than DP's. But the list of names DP has beaten friggin rules. He's faced more top and more memorable competition, other than Max's 3x vs Volk, but he was on the wrong end of all of them.

Really Max is known for beating up an aging/over the hill Aldo but Dustin has smoked killers, up and comers, vets(including Max) and has taken on everyone(even KhabGoat).

Flame away.
So much hate in you.

DP has great fight iq and is def eligible for bmf fights but I have to disagree

Dustin is going to get manhandled by the Moose Limb 155 champ. Max is way more BMF then Dustin.

So we are now pretending the BMF thing is a real belt?

Do a Dana White belt next.

A long time ago in a forum far away, trolls used to put effort into this.

DP's wins are better, I agree. But in MBF attitude they're both the upper echelon of elite. And in "BMF" willingness to stand and bang, they're both at the top, but Max has proven that he IS the top, even when ahead on all cards in the last 10 seconds.
Dustin did it against Max in their 2nd fight as well and he was also ahead on all scorecards

They're both equal in the BMF department imo. The fight would be much closer if they ever fought again.

Flame away.
???

Conor who fights once every 2 years
Pettis in the middle of a 2-4-2 stint
Eddie at like 36-37 years old
Chandler at 36
Max and Justin are great but people over inflate his W's and forget the context

@Poirierfan You're still my boy.

ew-no.gif

???

Conor who fights once every 2 years
Pettis in the middle of a 2-4-2 stint
Eddie at like 36-37 years old
Chandler at 36
Max and Justin are great but people over inflate his W's and forget the context
@Poirierfan you see how this guy casually left out Dustin beating up Max?

It’s too funny…

@Poirierfan you see how this guy casually left out Dustin beating up Max?

It’s too funny…

In the post you quoted I literally said Max and Justin are great lol. Maybe you didn't know I meant Dustin's wins over them but I thought that was self-explanatory

Anyway, my original point from your 15th account's topic is that Dustin has a great career but people over inflate his W's because they list names without context. Did you know that Tito beat Chuck?

Poirer beats up day one new guys in sparring at celebrates like he's the champ.

No wonder he'll never touch the belt.

Back