• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dricus Du Plessis met up with MMA GURU

He should cut weight like James Vick, fight at LW while being a LHW.
Then ask for a red panty night with Conor.

His puffy face made me think he was obese.

MMA GURU looks like a huge guy. DDP walks around at 215 lbs by his own admission (and around 6 foot tall). Looks like MMA GURU makes him look small.

Honestly, it's funny that having a William Shatner physique is apparently worthy of admiration on here.

Did you see MMA Guru stand up or walk? I need to know

Good to see that mma guru is back out of his wheelchair.

No-longer paraplegic mma guru is ufc heavyweight champ with one year of training

See I’m not the only one. I always said he is was a wheelchair user. Thing is I can’t remember how I found out.

and those are clearly photoshopped ya goofs. lol

I honestly think this is true. No way is he that big. He had a fat, stocky build in all of his previous videos. Suddenly, he has this huge and wide physique here.

I often wonder what if not so esteemed MMA journalist MMA guru he post picture with combatant first instead of rustling Jimmy, he will have becoming part of #EsteemedPosters group with Boxing Maurice and others.

Either way, this should excite the many individual interested in the rising #AfricanKing "Diamond" Du Plessis

#BestBattleCoverage

Back