Usage for hash tag: EsteemedPosters

1. PaddyO'malley

The 2023 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nomination Thread

Any #EsteemedPosters know what Dreyga his sherdogging name was? He change so many much time I do not know any longer lulz
  2. PaddyO'malley

Media Dricus Du Plessis met up with MMA GURU

...so esteemed MMA journalist MMA guru he post picture with combatant first instead of rustling Jimmy, he will have becoming part of #EsteemedPosters group with Boxing Maurice and others. Either way, this should excite the many individual interested in the rising #AfricanKing "Diamond" Du...
  3. PaddyO'malley

PBP UFC on ESPN 52 - Dariush vs. Tsarukyan PBP Discussion: Sat. 12/2 at 4PM ET / 1PM PT

...of the (still) growing sport of #PowerSlap. A bone-to-find #JustBangGod classic to live on in the unpainted hearts of many much #EsteemedPosters hearts. Could Arman rival the #DagestaniKillerVibes which Bo Nickal possess, but for lightweight division? I feel we was been surely shall see...
  4. PaddyO'malley

News Alex Pereira wants Magomed Ankalaev next instead of Jamahal Hill

...champion". Then they unsheath swords of bigotry and say thing like "You sure it was not been competitive hot dogs? ", "Which fuel station you train at Uncle?", "That was caaap ahaha" <escalate99> Please, to all #EsteemedPosters, place even small donation of respect on Jamahal Hill his name.
  5. PaddyO'malley

Post Your Suggestions for New UFC/MMA Forum Emojis Here! *UPDATE: New Emojis Added*

...week and see you endure years in Western labor camp. Your strength is quite commendable, and is no denying why you was among top #EsteemedPosters on #Sherdog and #Celebrity I shall respond kindly to your post on my profile of mine in word and action, and sending many much love toward your...
  6. PaddyO'malley

Media Dana : NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, UFC, WWE, Nascar, etc. social media numbers combined, times four, would still be less than Power Slap's numbers

Name-calling is quite #Cancerous, my #UFCFriend. I only seek to spread the truth and shatter #FalseNarratives. We both seek the #Truth Though our paths may not align Still #EsteemedPosters #PeaceBeWithYou
  7. PaddyO'malley

Media Dana : NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, UFC, WWE, Nascar, etc. social media numbers combined, times four, would still be less than Power Slap's numbers

...of Sean Tarzan and his #bluecollarenergy The phenomenon is #AsRealAsItGets my #UFCFriend edit: Please no #JournalistBashing. I understand tattoo was not become #SociallyAcceptable but I hope #EsteemedPosters will understand the cultural differences and do not see it as aligned with #Satan
Back