• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana : NFL, NBA, MLS, NHL, UFC, WWE, Nascar, etc. social media numbers combined, times four, would still be less than Power Slap's numbers

He made this claim before and he was comparing only on Rumble, a shitty platform the other sporting leagues don’t care about. He’s probably doing the same thing here, being purposely misleading.

But even if it were true, it’s more a situation of it being like a car crash, where people can’t look away when they scroll past it on social media. This doesn’t translate into any actual success, because clearly few people are going out of their way to actually watch it, given it was cancelled after one season for abysmal ratings.

turpsbugatti.png

I do not understand why so many much poster was been so filled with anger due to the rise of the (still) growing sport of #PowerSlap. Statistics was gather from Western apps Tik Tok and Instagram, which was the main #BigBucks generator for Power Slap. #FounderDanaWhite was not care what fuck TV network think as TV are in essential grandpa boxes lmfao. You want buy gold or sell juicer device for kitchen then you market on TV. If you want #CuttingEdge marketing technique, and bigger audience with big materialistic desire, then social media was been the path of life one must been take.

This sport was all about #SocialMediaExplosion, which many poster here do not have the painted heart idea of what was that. Maybe they was still do marketing in morse code lulz.

(Timestamped)

Glad to see Dana White's Power Slap grow into a worldwide sport so fast.

Proof about Power Slap's success

(also timestamped)

Shortly before revealing the massive numbers that Power Slap is generating, he gave us proof of Power Slap's success.

One of the influencers that were attending the event, Amy Kaplan, had 20 followers on tiktok. Now she has 3000 followers.

Dana is a joke and the UFC would have failed a long time ago if left alone with just his Ideas. He is 100% without a doubt a hindrance and an eye sore for the UFC.

Last edited:
I do not understand why so many much poster was been so filled with anger due to the rise of the (still) growing sport of #PowerSlap. Statistics was gather from Western apps Tik Tok and Instagram, which was the main #BigBucks generator for Power Slap.

Calling out BS on growth is very different from anger .​

Amy Kaplan's 3000 followers were a main point of Dana, today it is listed here.

Calling out BS on growth is very different from anger .​

Amy Kaplan's 3000 followers were a main point of Dana, today it is listed here.

#FakeNews

3.3M views and counting for our budding Power Slap and MMA journalist. For just this one video alone. Imagine what was to come for her coverage of Power Slap 6

<BC1>

the-numbers-dont-lie-v0-ht5zxnwvbnab1.jpg

It was been a far cry from her previous content, even with the great viewership reach of Sean Tarzan and his #bluecollarenergy

The phenomenon is #AsRealAsItGets my #UFCFriend

edit: Please no #JournalistBashing. I understand tattoo was not become #SociallyAcceptable but I hope #EsteemedPosters will understand the cultural differences and do not see it as aligned with #Satan

I get he’s a promoter but you can still promote without sounding like shady car salesman.

3.3M views and counting for our budding Power Slap and MMA journalist. For just this one video alone. Imagine what was to come for her coverage of Power Slap 6

No doubt a ton of views, but Dana claimed 3000 Amy followers - 37 followers are shown.

No doubt a ton of views, but Dana claimed 3000 followers - 37 followers are shown.

6409 Instagram followers. Only lie is that follower is actualment MORE THAN DOUBLE his claim ahaha

Please do not spread these false narratives by referring to her personal account follower. It was only been serve to hinder #SportsInclusivity as well as prevent fighter from enjoying the #SocialMediaExplosion by associating with the $450million brand. Regardless, I do not look down on you for our cultural differences my #UFCFriend. One day all combat sports will exist with unity and MMA pay will rise to the great heights of the (still) growing sport of Power Slap. When this day comes I was been quite certain that maybe we was hold virtual hand in unity as well.

#equalpayformma #Progress #aparthoodiswrong

Insta gram was not mentioned, the above speaks for itself.

No need, or desire to, the facts were shown. Let it go Bro, no problem with you at all.

My mistake lulz. Make it 3x the astounding numbers #FounderDanaWhite was have claim
Screenshot-20231119-131144-3.png

Thank you for clarification my #UFCFriend, my Engrish was no so good and I get Western app #Confuse

I hope one day it becomes apparent to #esteemed posters such as yourself that #Sportcism is not the way and that we no longer have need to unsheath the swords of #Bigotry when our worldview was having been question.

Last edited:
Back