• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1169: #LivOnTop

Status
Not open for further replies.
My plot to tip with cash at the fair worked stunningly well, looking over my credit card receipts from the day, between several rounds of drinks and the food, I probably saved like 100 bucks by not succumbing to their preloaded 20% hoopla
The kid wins again

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

My plot to tip with cash at the fair worked stunningly well, looking over my credit card receipts from the day, between several rounds of drinks and the food, I probably saved like 100 bucks by not succumbing to their preloaded 20% hoopla
The kid wins again

wwe-ted-dibiase.gif

This CMLL x NJPW Fantasticamania USA show at @Stargazer Rex 's old high school is shaping up nicely.

Does Mt. Pleasant High School have a nice gym or something? New Japan and CMLL coming to America and booking a high school gym seems weird lol

Another great Rampage podcast

I love that MMA has now been around long enough that we can have “remember when” good ol days interviews like we do with wrestling. Mayhem is crazy but seems like he’s settled now and in a better place. Great storyteller. I forgot that they were training partners for years

“Man! why you always asking me for five dollars?!” <lmao><lmao><lmao>

TIL what "being invited to the cookout" means.

Bryan Alvarez not knowing what it meant when he reviewed NXT was cracking me up. He was like "NXT must put on a cookout for the fans at the PC and they popped cause Cody said he would come" <lol>

Bryan Alvarez not knowing what it meant when he reviewed NXT was cracking me up. He was like "NXT must put on a cookout for the fans at the PC and they popped cause Cody said he would come" <lol>
I guess Meltzer isn't the only autistic one.

TIL what "being invited to the cookout" means.

C’mon, man. I’m whiter than a mayonnaise sandwich and I know that

I knew it was a figure of speech for something, at least I didn't think it was literal.
I bet Alvarez thought "hot coffee" referenced an actual cup of coffee before GTA San Andreas. <lmao>

@My Spot He's bigger than the Pope!

@RollSonnenRoll I hope he did Amarillo By Morning, I love that song, always makes me think of Terry Funk and Dusty Rhodes

FB-IMG-1718644714675.jpg
Top 5 windows down, screaming at the top of your lungs car karoke song and I could hear an argument for a GOAT country song

I AINT GOT A DIME BUT WHAT I GOT IS MINE

I was gonna suggest that WWE run LVMS for WM41 but apparently it only holds 80k.

<JerryWWF>

This CMLL x NJPW Fantasticamania USA show at @Stargazer Rex 's old high school is shaping up nicely.

Does Mt. Pleasant High School have a nice gym or something? New Japan and CMLL coming to America and booking a high school gym seems weird lol

Yea, I was surprised by that too, Pro Wrestling Revolucion, my beloved local Lucha promotion, runs that building and they are CMLL's local promotion team so theres a connection there but they also handle local promotion for those NJPW Battle In The Valley shows that they run at the Civic Auditorium so I dont understand why this show isnt being run at that bigger more historic building that they already have experience with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back