• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The 2023 Heavies' Awards - Poster of the Year (FrankieNYC Award) Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@StonedLemur - best manners in the industry!

@Davidjacksonjones - fighting the good fight in recounting the American success story and worldwide inspiration that is the life and times of Jon Jones

@KazDibiase - this fella has saved me so much money!

@chiefwiggum - an eye opening window into day to day life of the average Floridian, and a solid poster of opinions hailing from a different perspective

@ralphus1 - master of the modern vale-Tudo street scene.

@StonedLemur - best manners in the industry!

@Davidjacksonjones - fighting the good fight in recounting the American success story and worldwide inspiration that is the life and times of Jon Jones

@KazDibiase - this fella has saved me so much money!

@chiefwiggum - an eye opening window into day to day life of the average Floridian, and a solid poster of opinions hailing from a different perspective

@ralphus1 - master of the modern vale-Tudo street scene.

(Bows in respect)

I don't want to make any accusations here but...
@BoxerMaurits is every-fu**ing-where. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.
I have two suspicions. He's either a vampire, or doing a gram an hour of Tony Montana's washing powder.
Next thing we know, he'll be sat next to Bas Rutten giving commentary somewhere and hitting 10's on the nightly.

@StonedLemur needs to get more stoned i.m.o. Sir. You are to give out honourary knighthoods because of your established Sir-dom. You are truly the SIRdogger of the year.

Nvm

I wish to nominate @You Will Vote For Dreyga, as he was open my both eyes to the possibilities of racial fluidity due to his support of #Izzy.

While #Izzy does partake in much many #SexualDeviancy behaviours, Dreyga his dedication was quite commendable, even if his belief was align with #Satan his plan of distract all of this world.

It is important to respect men of principle like this. I also give nomination to @HHJ for his dedication to truth seeking and principles.

I don't want to make any accusations here but...
@BoxerMaurits is every-fu**ing-where. 24 hours a day. 7 days a week.
I have two suspicions. He's either a vampire, or doing a gram an hour of Tony Montana's washing powder.
Next thing we know, he'll be sat next to Bas Rutten giving commentary somewhere and hitting 10's on the nightly.

@StonedLemur needs to get more stoned i.m.o. Sir. You are to give out honourary knighthoods because of your established Sir-dom. You are truly the SIRdogger of the year.

Lol, thanks sir, I liked that one.

Thanks sir....and btw @brackis1 is banned lol
I thought he was going to stick around forever. With how aggressively he’d go in on people while still having like a 2007 account. Figured he must have been knob polishing mods to dodge the ban hammer. But guess it eventually caught up to him, or he just got too complacent with how much rope he had been given.

I thought he was going to stick around forever. With how aggressively he’d go in on people while still having like a 2007 account. Figured he must have been knob polishing mods to dodge the ban hammer. But guess it eventually caught up to him, or he just got too complacent with how much rope he had been given.

Complacency is often a very bad thing sir.
He more than likely did it to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back