Dricus beats Alex Periera and Belal

AmbassadorFright

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It's seriously hilarious how the narrative that Dricus is trash still continues after last night, I've even seen people saying Belal would beat him but the fact of the matter is he finishes both of them. He's big, dangerous, cam offensively and defensively grapple, huge power in his hands and a dangerous BJJ threat. Neither Belal or Alex has fought a fighter with his style or pace to pull off finishes in the later rounds against someone as seasoned as Izzy. I think he beats most fighters around his weight class above and below.

It's seriously hilarious how the narrative that Dricus is trash still continues after last night, I've even seen people saying Belal would beat him but the fact of the matter is he finishes both of them. He's big, dangerous, cam offensively and defensively grapple, huge power in his hands and a dangerous BJJ threat. Neither Belal or Alex has fought a fighter with his style or pace to pull off finishes in the later rounds against someone as seasoned as Izzy. I think he beats most fighters around his weight class above and below.

Belal is the ultimate underdog, i think he can pull it off.

DDP is not
b̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶W̶h̶i̶t̶t̶a̶k̶e̶r̶
̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶e̶l̶t̶
̶b̶e̶a̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶A̶d̶e̶s̶a̶n̶y̶a̶
beating Poatan

I won't lie, I've said all of this and I'm having crow for dinner. lol. But I stand by it, he is not beating Poatan.

I won't lie, I've said all of this and I'm having crow for dinner. lol. But I stand by it, he is not beating Poatan.
Atv 184? He destroys Poatan, and I am a big fan. No way Alex loose all that mass and perform. At 205 who knows? We didnt see Dricus fight there, he is tank in mw, but would he be average in lhw?/

Khabib takes mw belt off him i reckon.

6208716290177220472.jpg

Atv 184? He destroys Poatan, and I am a big fan. No way Alex loose all that mass and perform. At 205 who knows? We didnt see Dricus fight there, he is tank in mw, but would he be average in lhw?/
Changing the weigh in weight the day before so Alex can't win the belt? smart move.

He could beat Jon Jones, Ngannou, and Aspinall on the same night and people would still be calling him a horrible and lucky fighter

It is what it is

Who said Belal beats him? Belal himself? Dricus is way too big and even if Belal has some success mixing it up and getting him down here and there Belal is a ZERO threat to finish Dricus and he is not surviving for 25 against Dricus. Decision machine Leon almost got him in a fight Belal dominated. And again Dricus is a hooge MW he walks around bigger than Jiri.

If Dricus throws that looping Haymarker ahit at Alex he's getting shadow realmed quickly. Dricis has a/shot to take his back an sun him button feet he's getting busted up.

People have been saying that about dricus for a while now. I guess if people say it enough, eventually it will happen. Poatan could be the one.

I strongly doubt they ever fight though

Hmm I don’t know. Poatan is technical and has a ton of power in his hands so DDP might actually not make it. Poatan is different.

Poatan is also old and due to slow down any day now, where as dricus is arguably getting better every fight. If they ever fought, poatan would be like 38 or older....

I don't see this fight ever happening.

Are there seriously people saying Belal beats DDP? Holy shit, that can't be serious. IDK if that is funny or more concerning.

Back