Double Standard and Intollerance for certain Post fight Interviews

I cant decide if thats a simple spelling mistake or a complicated double insult I dont understand. Either way, I approve.

It was a typing error...and why proofread anything when you have the Sherdog geek Grammar Police to do it for me, right?:icon_lol:

Oh I see you've resorted to pointing out a mistyped word. that's cute. But if you will pay attention, I have given several here credit for giving an honest answer......Thank you and go back to proofread all of my other posts and see what you can find.....

You are the one resorting to cussing people out for disagreeing with your insistence of this being a problem.. You call people hypocrites, but yet you can't provide an example of the other side of the double standard.

Answer this: Why is it so problematic for you that certain people doesn't agree 100% with everything a fighter says?

Oh I see you've resorted to pointing out a mistyped word. that's cute. But if you will pay attention, I have given several here credit for giving an honest answer......Thank you and go back to proofread all of my other posts and see what you can find.....

Yes you have, and all three gave pretty much the answer you were looking for. I and others have also given answers (mine being that I just don't care.) You have just decided that the only people being truly honest are those that have said they dislike religion and the military.

Yes you have, and all three gave pretty much the answer you were looking for. I and others have also given answers (mine being that I just don't care.) You have just decided that the only people being truly honest are those that have said they dislike religion and the military.

Amen.
It's too bad this WWE mentality of creating drama where there is none is becoming more and more popular in MMA, the more the sport expands.

You are the one resorting to cussing people out for disagreeing with your insistence of this being a problem.. You call people hypocrites, but yet you can't provide an example of the other side of the double standard.

Answer this: Why is it so problematic for you that certain people doesn't agree 100% with everything a fighter says?

Yawn........Is that all you got? Didn't one of the other posters tell you if you didn't like the sicussion you could move on?

And to answer your last question, I already did ansewer it. I was just wondering what people's problem is with religion and military being mentioned, but they don't bitch about them saying anything else.....It's been explained several times already. Please move on if you just want to nitpick.

Yawn........Is that all you got? Didn't one of the other posters tell you if you didn't like the sicussion you could move on?

And to answer your last question, I already did ansewer it. I was just wondering what people's problem is with religion and military being mentioned, but they don't bitch about them saying anything else.....It's been explained several times already. Please move on if you just want to nitpick.

So you think they should bitch about EVERYTHING everyone says? :D

I'm completely non-religious and against organized religion in general, but so what if someone does? If it helps someone become a better person and gives purpose in life, what business do you or I have to tell them they're wrong, or stupid for believing?

Let Bendo thank God or do whatever he wants to do after a fight. He's obviously been very successful doing what he does, and if belief in God helps him achieve that, then more power to him. Same goes for Colton Smith, Tim Kennedy, Brian Stann and the other military guys.

Though I admit I would find it hilarious if a fighter ever wanted to thank Satan for their victory.

None of us are actively attempting to stop fighters from saying these things.(i hope)

As far as what business I have for mocking them? The same business they have in talking nonsense. Its just humans being human. Im all for people talking shit when they want to and have the platform to do it, just as I am doing it right here.

And yes, please, someone thank Lucifer, PLEASE!!!! That would be grand!

Well now that's a valid response...I've never really thought about Tim Kennedy that way. I guess what I see is mostly people bitching and turning it into an Anti-America thread for some reason....seems like it always escelates from what it should.

Well you're always going to have people like that just to be that way. Most of the people I know hate/dislike Kennedy because he's a whiny pants after every fight win, lose or draw. It's hard to forget him stomping around after the fight vs Lawler screaming "It's just blood!" while everyone was booing because the fight was abysmal.

hes not saying he has a problem with you not agreeing with 100% of what a fighter says. hes askin why you feel the need to hate on something so small. makes you look pety. grow up

I love how you are all for freedom of speech, but only insult everyone who disagrees this is a real problem :)

I don't understand it, and the view does strike me as comical. But a lot of critics don't realise that they're criticizing a large group of people for their stupidity, when that group includes some very bright individuals indeed.

137-God-Troll-650x407.jpg

There have been tons and tons of brilliant people who were religious. And there will be many more.

But they are still talking shit.

None of us are actively attempting to stop fighters from saying these things.(i hope)

As far as what business I have for mocking them? The same business they have in talking nonsense. Its just humans being human. Im all for people talking shit when they want to and have the platform to do it, just as I am doing it right here.

And yes, please, someone thank Lucifer, PLEASE!!!! That would be grand!

I have yet to see this either, so i'm not really sure what TS wants to hear. That people bitch about stuff? No shit.

Think skinned? For the record i'm in the group that just doesn't care, but I do get the feeling that you are just trying to bait people into saying what you want to hear in this thread.

I wouldnt call it baiting, he literally asked for our responses.

Well you're always going to have people like that just to be that way. Most of the people I know hate/dislike Kennedy because he's a whiny pants after every fight win, lose or draw. It's hard to forget him stomping around after the fight vs Lawler screaming "It's just blood!" while everyone was booing because the fight was abysmal.

Lol, yeah I remember that now......

Fair enough.

I do think its funny how Bendo immediately thanked God, pointed skyward then said "Can I get an Amen?" then instantly responded to Joes question.

Like the moment wasn't authentic and was just going through the motions.

Or maybe he didn't want to hear the crowds reaction?

It wasnt the crowd he wanted the Amen from. And trust me, he heard the Amen in that corner of his brain where the fairies tell him secrets. :icon_lol:

Back