Dos Anjos Starting To Look Like McGregor’s Worst Nightmare

aldo also looked like a beast in his training vids. in a lot of those videos of jones sparring (especially boxing) he kind of looks shitty. these things don't mean anything
Except for the fact that RDA has been a fucking beast inside the cage as well. And wtf does the Aldo fight prove? We didn't see anything but a fluke KO in 13 seconds that wouldn't happen agian if they fought 100 times.

All his striking is standard, although explosive and dynamic Muay Thai, there is nothing unorthodox or unpredictable. McGregor is good at exploiting Muay Thai guys with repetitive tendencies.
Exactly. And all the strength conditioning in the world wont change that.

I didn't see him working on his chin and that is the only thing that can save him against the Celtic Tiger. RDA is going to be a bundle of nerves before the fight and turn into a panicked wrestler after the first exchange, assuming he isn't KO'ed by then, and once that happens it's over. Mystic Mac said he will dust him in the first round and guess what? Has he been wrong yet?

That's cute. I'm sure you where nice and snug in your Mcgregor blanky when your typed this trash.

RDA is not playin around..

F'ing beast mode!!!

63862-Dont-Keep-Calm-Go-Beast-Mode.jpg

McGregor's worst nightmare probably involves being broke, and win or lose he won't be that.
I think Conor's worst nightmare is getting Alpha'ed by another Alpha...he's an Alpha and wants to stay that way...

Exactly. And all the strength conditioning in the world wont change that.
RDA is good at imposing his will as well,so don't count that out. Who's gonna be better that night??!!! Can't wait.

RDA is good at imposing his will as well,so don't count that out. Who's gonna be better that night??!!! Can't wait.
Agreed. He is a cardio monster. I just dont assume as some do that because of that he will win. Conors cardio is on point also.

Im curious to see if Conor lowers his stance or is more conservative with some of his flashy kicks in order to avoid the takedown or if he doesnt change a damn thing and just comes in there throwing all sorts of varied strikes with no fear at all.

I remember yelling at him to stop throwing kicks in the beginning of the Chad fight but it seemed to work out for him even though he go taken down a few times he still did damage. Not sure if that will work out as well with RDA.

I still am curious to see more of Conor on the ground. Woyld be crazy if he was really drilling guillotines and arm bars/triangles from the bottom and was able to catch RDA. Prob would be totally unexpected from RDAs camp and would be an insane end to the fight. Its actually my preferred outcome

The Hulk is defeatable... just takes a little ingenuity. You can't come at him with brute force like most of the other LW's have done. Even though I despise him, I think McGregor has what it takes.

Still got my money on RDA though. :)

I hope this fight goes down, I really see both fighters as being in their prime.

God I hope so.

Cause anything that hurts the UFC, reebok or Uncle Fester is fine by me.

Except for the fact that RDA has been a fucking beast inside the cage as well. And wtf does the Aldo fight prove? We didn't see anything but a fluke KO in 13 seconds that wouldn't happen agian if they fought 100 times.

Timing a punch as accurately as that on someone like Aldo is no fluke.

RDA wins via the shocker submission. It's gonna happen. Mark it down.

Conor trains with gunnar regularly so hes good defensively.

you can tell how hard a fighter works by their improvements. who has improved more than RDA?

Conor is gonna get murked
RDA's improvements have been nothing short of impressive.

War RDA!

Back