Dos Anjos Starting To Look Like McGregor’s Worst Nightmare

he can't cause his wrestling isn't even close to khabib level
Khabib wrestling isn't exactly needed to take Conor down. Siver basically had him down twice, not even the power double everyone posts the gif of, Im talking about near the end of the 1st, the same exact simple TD duffy used on him, a punch drunk Siver was able to use and put him on his ass for a second.

RDA can definitely be successful with double/single leg, or bodylock clinch to get him to the cage if he avoids the strikes. Conor has good footwork to set up strikes, but once hes in striking range he generally open to being hit or clinched. We have never seen Conor punish a TD or clinch attempt with strikes. he relies on his chin, reach and landing better shots than his opponent. If RDA can avoid that and get inside he will have success. If RDA does, then the question is can Conor defend and get back to where he can win.

RDA training makes him his worst nightmare? I think most guys train hard. I'd rather say it's what he's shown in his fights, together with that he's in a weight class higher, that makes him a favorite over Conor.

All conor has is a big left, hand. RDA neutralizes that, it's over for Conor.
lol, with that analysis you should send in an application to Fox.

you can tell how hard a fighter works by their improvements. who has improved more than RDA?

Conor is gonna get murked

The one person who has improved more than him is fighting in the same division. His name is Tony Ferguson.

As much as I want to see Conor lose, I don't think it'll happen in this fight. RDA can be the animal that he is called here, but that chin won't take a perfectly timed shot from Conor. Which eventually will happen in the fight. "timing" wins until proven otherwise.

pffffft. Bet he can't do this:

IpmKtR2.gif
It's funny the way he looks around himself to see if anyone notices lol

Hopefully it's a full blown war. May the best Frankenstein win. Actually, the only reason I'd root against a fighter is to watch a full scale melt down on this forum.

RDA is such a freaking beast... hard to see Conor winning this other than by an early counterpunch KO ( which could happen ofc ) ..
McG better not let RDA drag him to the latter rounds or he is toast...

I've been thinking that RDA destroys Conor for quite some time now ( prior to Conor's Aldo win ) but this fight has " FOTY " written all around it..
I hope we get a war

I'm looking forward to Dos Anjos is smashing conor

I didn't see him working on his chin and that is the only thing that can save him against the Celtic Tiger. RDA is going to be a bundle of nerves before the fight and turn into a panicked wrestler after the first exchange, assuming he isn't KO'ed by then, and once that happens it's over. Mystic Mac said he will dust him in the first round and guess what? Has he been wrong yet?

He looks very good, I don't think I've seen a more impressive strength and conditioning highlight from a fighter,

If anyone knows one please post.

That's the most intense training video I've ever seen from an MMA fighter. He should be training his neck tbh. That's the best way to prevent the knockout that will or won't decide the fight.

That's a wrap no need for the fight.

I see nothing but a panic wrestler.

Back