Dos Anjos Starting To Look Like McGregor’s Worst Nightmare

LOL at "solid left hand". Like anyone else in MMA has a better one. You then conclude your shit post by saying you haven't seen his complete game and then say his toolbox is shallow. You know what you admitted that you don't know. You're amazing. Really.

You keep your Connie hit list going see if Dos Anjos, put a stamp & stop to Conor's run show him stepping up in the UFC can be rough. And yes his toolbox will remain shallow if you can't show me you can grind off your back or off the cage Conor as shown little of that...

You do know Conor has had multiple fights at LW right?

A little research would do you some good before making assumptions.

I won't respond to the other stuff since it's not really worth it lol you will see on March 5th if a left hand is all he has.

OK, then props for holding two titles in Cage Warriors impressive for a upcoming fight org, if Conor can hold two titles in the UFC I'll join you in hanging from them nutz of his but I don't see that happening, I see Conor getting his shit stuffed back; RDA is gonna grind him. "HARD"..!

Last edited:
Hey.. Mcgregor is training hart too.

Conor-McGregor-bar.jpg

next day...

3EAKx8vv6Gqke8ydJS.gif

It is the other way around: Conor is a nightmare for RDA.

RDA does well when his opponent concedes the center and moves backward in a straight line in response to his pressure; Conor is not going to do either of those things.

You do know Conor has had multiple fights at LW right?

A little research would do you some good before making assumptions.

I won't respond to the other stuff since it's not really worth it lol you will see on March 5th if a left hand is all he has.
Conor's fights at LW in some small regional show against bums and semi-decent guys means fuck all in comparison to RDA you fucking idiot. The one quality guy Conor faced that actually made it to the UFC, he lost to. RDA has been facing guys substantially more dangerous for YEARS while Conor was tapping to guys in Cage Warriors. What's your point?

It is the other way around: Conor is a nightmare for RDA.

RDA does well when his opponent concedes the center and moves backward in a straight line in response to his pressure; Conor is not going to do either of those things.
Lots of quality fail posts and bumps will be had on March 6th after RDA retains his strap in a violent way. I can't wait. I'm salivating. I'm licking my chops.

Just remember folks/haters.... it was Connor Mcgregor that stepped up into even tougher weight....,.IF he wins, AMAZING. If not, it will be good for him and his growth. Accuracy is going to decide whether he wins because RDA is a beast. I got Connor pulling out a 3rd round TKO but not betting on it, just like Aldo..
Here's a little secret..... Not everyone who's betting on RDA is a Conor hater. Ha! Imagine that, right?

Here's another little secret mate..... You're spelling your favorite fighter's name wrong.

So if McGregor loses will all his fans that claiming he'll beat him inside a round say it means nothing because he moved up in weight?

Lots of quality fail posts and bumps will be had on March 6th after RDA retains his strap in a violent way. I can't wait. I'm salivating. I'm licking my chops.

I will be here to tell you I told you so. Conor is the far superior fighter relative to RDA.

I will be here to tell you I told you so. Conor is the far superior fighter relative to RDA.
No, you'll be under a new account watching me troll this one from afar. You have a wonderful surprise coming your way in March.

Back