Dos Anjos Starting To Look Like McGregor’s Worst Nightmare

eddie alvarez called it. if rda takes him down and pounds him, be a long night for conor. mendes took him down and held him there for 2 rounds. rda implements a smart gameplan, he wins. he tries to stand and trade with conor, definitely be interesting. cant wait.

Some of that footage is old actually.

BTW Aldo was also looking great hitting mits and heavy bags. Anything can happen in a fight

People also forget that Cordeiro is a mastermind and a legit coach, dude no doubt has a smart gameplan for dealing with Conor. I believe I heard when they were analyzing Cerrone for the rematch, Cordeiro brough up that Cerrone drinks a lot so they should attack the liver, sure enough, the shot that was the beginning of the end was a liver shot.

Still though I wouldn't advise standing with Conor for extended periods of time, a Pettis type gameplan would probably be the best, short powerful bursts of striking mixed with TDs and big GnP, but they know what they're doing at Kings, this is a really interesting fight.

All that and he is going to get knocked out within a round.

I like Conor's approach to training, I think it's truly amazing. But you can't deny RDA looks scary. Scarier than Aldo, for sure. For anyone saying "Aldo was supposed to beat him too, you see what happened," fuck you. RDA is not a bum version of Aldo, they are very different, and I'd pick RDA to beat any Lightweight in the world, while I would not pick Aldo to beat Mendes again, or Edgar. RDA is scary.

All conor has is a big left, hand. RDA neutralizes that, it's over for Conor.

Just because you only watch highlights doesn't mean Conor doesn't have "just a left hand". If you actually watched fights you would realize he has a full Arsenal of tools. But you don't. Maybe you should watch MMA before spewing nonsense.

I know that video doesn't really mean anything when it comes fight time but that was fucking awesome to watch.

If it is going to be a hopping contest DA has it locked up..

Well has RDA seen this? You know how much that ting weighs?

2A553C9200000578-0-image-a-16_1436354702954.jpg

Just look at the size of Conor! His feet nearly reach the ground!

imgconor-mcgregor.jpg

Lol I hope he keeps battle roping away while Conor improves his fighting skills.

If RDA fight smart (Khabib Numagomedov style), he can win the fight without the risk to be KO.

Back