Dos Anjos Starting To Look Like McGregor’s Worst Nightmare

Yep, RDA looks like a champion! Conor is a champion too, and Conor just beat the #1 P4P guy at the time. Should be a good one.

Training methods have vastly improved since I wrestled in HS many many many years ago.. LOL

RDA wins via the shocker submission. It's gonna happen. Mark it down.

How would that be a shocker lol. That is his most clear path to victory in this contest. McGregor by submission now that would be shocking lol.

I'm still worried about Aldo's leg kicks. Those things are SCARY!

His leg kicks are frightening. One of my biggest letdowns with the Aldo fight was not getting a chance to see how Conor dealt with said kicks.

RDA is a fellow southpaw, so unlike Aldo, he is able to target the outside of Conor's lead leg with his power kick. It is also a more difficult kick to check, making RDA's leg kicks an effective weapon against McG.

His training definitely shows in the fight. All that explosive movement he's doing in training is seriously developing his fast twitch muscle fibers.

This fight will be more difficult for Conor, He will have to deal with a grapping and striking pressure he has yet to face, The southpaw stance of RDA will create a different striking dynamic aswell. The top control of RDA will be more brutal then he imagined. Conor has his hands full

Honestly RDA's training doesn't make me think one way or the other about this fight. Any questions about his cardio and strength were answered against Pettis. We know he can go 5 blistering rounds if he is allowed to control the pace.

While agree that RDA could very well be Conor's toughest fight yet, and probably among the toughest fights he will have in his career, I don't think he is going to be in control of this fight. I simply do not think he has the explosive take down skills required to put Conor on his ass regularly.

Honestly, I hope RDA does get Conor down so we can see more of us ground game, but I just don't think RDA is going to have success there. I believe Conor is going to beat him to the punch regularly and send RDA into a tail spin leading to his TKO finish.

How would that be a shocker lol. That is his most clear path to victory in this contest. McGregor by submission now that would be shocking lol.
You know exactly what I mean by shocker. 2/1

You know exactly what I mean by shocker. 2/1

If those are the odds on an RDA submission victory then 2/1 is hardly shocking. It is actually a pretty likely outcome given those odds. The two most likely outcomes for this fight are Conor by KO/TKO or RDA submission. I do not believe this one will rests in the judge's hands.

If those are the odds on an RDA submission victory then 2/1 is hardly shocking. It is actually a pretty likely outcome given those odds. The two most likely outcomes for this fight are Conor by KO/TKO or RDA submission. I do not believe this one will rests in the judge's hands.
You're not understanding what I mean by shocked buddy.

image.jpeg

Saving this thread for future bump.

McGregor is going to collect this guy's head and will have it placed it on Lorenzo's desk at the end of the night.
I'm gonna be laughing on March 6th at all of you who actually bookmark a bunch of threads you're never gonna be able to bump. I'll be sure to bump them for you though. Don't you worry. I'll even be so kind as to tag your names in the bump.

I think Conor just bashes him for skillset and style reasons

I didn't watch the vid but I get the feeling from the freezeframe this vid isn't going to change my mind about that

What skillset is there in having a big left hand, what happens when you can't land it or gets neutralized..? Challenge RDA to a king of the mike battle...

I see nothing but a panic wrestler.
I see nothing but a puppet mimicking every little word his hero says. A little fella who can't use his own material because he's not clever enough to come up with any.

Back