Does Michael Vick Have The Strongest Arm In NFL History?

Well you could look yourself, but meh.

Ill try to find his combine video of the 80+ yards. Completely terrible QB but he has retard strength.

lmao one more again.

just like the video someone posted earlier of Jordan throwing a ball 65 yards. it means absolutely nothing if it's not during an actual NFL game. with apex athletes bumrushing you and having to quick release into a run. Vick just flicked it and he didn't even lob it up. he threw it tight 65 yards into the run of jackson.

that dude had all the time in the world and swung as wide as he could before lobbing it up high in the air.

OP is still the most impressive display of throwing power in an NFL game.

Last edited:
lmao one more again.

just like the video someone posted earlier of Jordan throwing a ball 65 yards. it means absolutely nothing if it's not during an actual NFL game. with apex athletes bumrushing you and having to quick release into a run. Vick just flicked it and he didn't even lob it up. he threw it tight 65 yards into the run of jackson.

that dude had all the time in the world and swung as wide as he could before lobbing it up high in the air.

plus i believe the receiver didnt catch the ball that russell threw. another example of proof his arm isn't stronger

that was impressive, but it was more like 51 yards

elway thru from his 43 yard line, caught at the seahawks 6 yard line

You also need to take into account that Elway's throw wasn't a straight shot. He threw from the middle of the field to the right side of the field.

lmao one more again.

Ok Michael Vick whatever you say.

Maybe you should specify your completely retarded criteria in the OP next time.

2013-10-1312_25_13.gif

Holy shit I found the proof that Vick wins

NVM not in a NFL game

Well you could look yourself, but meh.

Ill try to find his combine video of the 80+ yards. Completely terrible QB but he has retard strength.

I still wonder what would have happened with him if he had been drafted by a team with good coaching.

can you post the Rodgers or Cutler throws ? i keep haering about it. but i guarantee the actual air time of the balls don't hit over 60 yards.

post the video. you can talk shit out of your ass all day long. post the proof.

What is with your boner for Vick? His arm strength and passing abilities would not be equal to Elway or Rodgers.

Holy shit I found the proof that Vick wins

NVM not in a NFL game

I still wonder what would have happened with him if he had been drafted by a team with good coaching.

Wasnt the coaches. Hes a lazy piece of shit regardless of what team you put him on.

A QB that doesnt know or study the playbook. That is unheard of.

Peyton manning, the fucker has an arm so strong he has to lob a 5-yard dump-off to make sure the receiver can actually catch it.

Wasnt the coaches. Hes a lazy piece of shit regardless of what team you put him on.

A QB that doesnt know or study the playbook. That is unheard of.
i just googled "where is Jamarcus Russell" and came across a story of his trying to come back. Check out this quote....

“People don’t know the real you, but I want people to know the real me and see what I can do. People are always saying that I’m a bust. I want to show them I’m not. I’m committed to this now.”

OOOOHHHH, you are committed to this NOW!! you weren't committed back when the raiders guaranteed you 40 million. my god what a loser. wonder how long before he is broke

T
LMAO I was like LMAO @ all the idiots in here.

Listen Armstrength has to be applied just like punching power has to be applied. It's not who can hit the punching machine the hardest or who can throw the ball the furthest not in an actual NFL game. I mean the actual person that punch the hardest may not even be an actual boxer. How do you determine the greatest punchers? by what they did in a boxing match and against their opposition.

Same with the proverbial NFL arm. I bet Randy Johnson can throw a football further than most QB's but who gives a rats ass if it's not in an actual game. This was no hail mary throw that he ran into with no acuracy and just a prayer. he threw into Desean Jackson's fucking run.

I hear a lot of hearsay and rumors. with people slathering on the dicks of the past without any video proof. Romanticism is real. Wow 83 yard pass ? 100 yaers ago? yet steroided current players can't replicate the same throw? GTFOH

I still haven't seen a single throw in an NFL game more impressive than what Vick displayed so far.
Lol Randy Johnson probably couldn't throw a football for jack he was a pitcher who threw a baseball 90 feet wtf are you talking about.

T

Lol Randy Johnson probably couldn't throw a football for jack he was a pitcher who threw a baseball 90 feet wtf are you talking about.
yes, but you are not taking into account that he did it in an actual MLB game, AND the catcher caught it

Elway. Hands down.

He'd be worshiped as the greatest national athlete in history if he'd been born in Finland. Wouldn't have played football, obviously.

Back