Does Michael Vick Have The Strongest Arm In NFL History?

Vick, Elway and Cutler are all good answers but Daunte Culpepper was up there too.

TS, why do you feel the need to treat other posters so poorly? It's pretty rude.

He might not be the strongest but Brett Farve wasn't called Gunslinger for no reason (literally every 3rd or 4th pass he threw was 50+ yards down the field). He was fairly accurate as well on the deep ball (I wish we had more gunslingers out there, very hard to throw deep balls that accurate, part of the reason why he's easily first ballot HOF).

i guarantee you randy johnson cant throw it nearly as far as ANY of the guys mentioned. throwing a baseball hard doesnt guarantee you can throw a football far. that is stupid. since i am pretty sure randy didnt throw a football regularly, i am sure his technique is off. stupid comparison.

that's your opinion.
He's also short 2 legs on the ground. As I said, another way of looking at the question

nope. got hit after the throw. slide of hand tricks your eyes.

If you want to disagree with me fine.

simply post a video clip of an NFL throw that has more merit to raw power. I have yet to see a single one in this thread.

Derek carr has the strongest arm in the nfl today. Not even a question

Vick ? good,great,best arm is up for debate...

Him being a cunt isn't.

If you want to disagree with me fine.

simply post a video clip of an NFL throw that has more merit to raw power. I have yet to see a single one in this thread.
Well you could look yourself, but meh.

Ill try to find his combine video of the 80+ yards. Completely terrible QB but he has retard strength.

Jawalrus could throw the ball through the goal posts on his knees from the 50.

Jawalrus irl Uncle Rico.

and there's more than one way to decide the strongest arm

rodgers2.0.gif

omgrod.0.gif

To me, that's an example of one of the strongest arms in nfl history

That play was amazing, If only that TD counted. Refs and their flags ruining everything.

Godgers has a cannon on him too. Really impressive especially on the run.

Vick's point of release in that video was about the 4-yard line. It traveled and if not caught it would have landed at about the 34 yard line. That is about a 62 yard throw. You gave Vick way too much credit on that throw, it was not 68 yards. Check out the gif below. Elway not only "had a defense rushing him" and yes, it was "during a NFL game" and no he didn't "get to load up" like Vick did in that video. Elway eludes a defender, while staying in the pocket and fires the ball stationary without a wind up for about a 56 yard throw. Vick got a full on wind-up and fired it a whopping 6 yards further.

1255634_o.gif

that was impressive, but it was more like 51 yards

elway thru from his 43 yard line, caught at the seahawks 6 yard line

Dan Marino and it's not even a competition, have no clue how he hasn't been listed yet.

Dan Marino and it's not even a competition, have no clue how he hasn't been listed yet.

Marino had one of the quickest releases, I don't see him brought up much in arm strength discussions. Not that he wouldn't belong in one.

Godgers has a cannon on him too. Really impressive especially on the run.

He is used to running from Cryin' Fraud in the bedroom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bno
Back