Does Michael Vick Have The Strongest Arm In NFL History?

Obviously, it's Vick.

But seriously, Kyle Boller is up there. Also, I think Heath Shuler broke the facemask of one of his receivers in college with a pass.

I don't know about strongest ever but his arm strength was underrated.

He'd always throw darts after escaping pressure. Not always accurate but they were on a line and super tight.

Yeah he had a cannon, just look at zip on these passes.

LMAO I was like LMAO @ all the idiots in here.

Listen Armstrength has to be applied just like punching power has to be applied. It's not who can hit the punching machine the hardest or who can throw the ball the furthest not in an actual NFL game. I mean the actual person that punch the hardest may not even be an actual boxer. How do you determine the greatest punchers? by what they did in a boxing match and against their opposition.

Same with the proverbial NFL arm. I bet Randy Johnson can throw a football further than most QB's but who gives a rats ass if it's not in an actual game. This was no hail mary throw that he ran into with no acuracy and just a prayer. he threw into Desean Jackson's fucking run.

I hear a lot of hearsay and rumors. with people slathering on the dicks of the past without any video proof. Romanticism is real. Wow 83 yard pass ? 100 yaers ago? yet steroided current players can't replicate the same throw? GTFOH

I still haven't seen a single throw in an NFL game more impressive than what Vick displayed so far.

Last edited:
T
Legit question- How their been a black NFL QB who DIDN"T have a cannon for an arm?

Warren Moon, Randall Cunningham, Donovan McNabb, Daunte Culpepper, Michael Vick, Vince Young, Byron Leftwich, Russell Wilson, JaMarcus Russell, David Garrard, Colin Kaepernick, Jeff Blake, Aaron Brooks. I cannot think of a black QB that couldn't sling it.
Teddy Bridgewater?

quincy carter, eldridge dickey, jason campbell, jarius jackson, shaun king, etc.
none had cannon arms.

This is like saying who has the longest drive in golf but it has to hit the green and be at a major

Listen Armstrength has to be applied just like punching power has to be applied. It's not who can hit the punching machine the hardest or who can throw the ball the furthest not in an actual NFL game. I mean the actual person that punch the hardest may not even be an actual boxer. How do you determine the greatest punchers? by what they did in a boxing match and against their opposition.

Same with the proverbial NFL arm. I bet Randy Johnson can throw a football further than most QB's but who gives a rats ass if it's not in an actual game. This was no hail mary throw that he ran into with no acuracy and just a prayer. he threw into Desean Jackson's fucking run.

I hear a lot of hearsay and rumors. with people slathering on the dicks of the past without any video proof. Romanticism is real. Wow 83 yard pass ? 100 yaers ago? yet steroided current players can't replicate the same throw? GTFOH

I still haven't seen a single throw in an NFL game more impressive than what Vick displayed so far.

I think at this point everyone's LMAO @ u

A lot of quarterbacks could make that throw.

Kyle Boler, Elway and Bert Jones were the strongest arms that I can recall.

Just in case you don't know who Bert Jones was:

He (Jones) possessed one of the strongest arms ever to play in the NFL. Many observers believe that only John Elway, Brett Favre and Doug Williams have had similar arm strength. Bert was reportedly able to throw the ball nearly 100 yards in the air in his prime. The widely respected scout Ernie Accorsi is quoted as saying that if Bert Jones had played under different circumstances, he probably would have been the greatest player ever. John Riggins has been quoted as saying Bert was the toughest competitor he has ever witnessed. On the eve of Super Bowl XLII New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick, in discussing his choices for the greatest quarterbacks of all time, described Jones as the best "pure passer" he ever saw.

i guarantee you randy johnson cant throw it nearly as far as ANY of the guys mentioned. throwing a baseball hard doesnt guarantee you can throw a football far. that is stupid. since i am pretty sure randy didnt throw a football regularly, i am sure his technique is off. stupid comparison.

I don't think Vick can hit any pass - running, standing, one foot off the ground, both feet off the ground - that Raahgaahs can't

Don't think either of them have the "strongest arm in nfl history" though

T

Teddy Bridgewater?

Ouch. Yep

That Cutler heave was about the same distance as Rodgers' Hail Mary in Detroit.

The (absurd) difference is how high Raahgaahs' throw was. He nearly launched the fucking ball into space

and there's more than one way to decide the strongest arm

rodgers2.0.gif

omgrod.0.gif

To me, that's an example of one of the strongest arms in nfl history

can you post the Rodgers or Cutler throws ? i keep haering about it. but i guarantee the actual air time of the balls don't hit over 60 yards.
I think at this point everyone's LMAO @ u

A lot of quarterbacks could make that throw.

post the video. you can talk shit out of your ass all day long. post the proof.

can you post the Rodgers or Cutler throws ? i keep haering about it. but i guarantee the actual air time of the balls don't hit over 60 yards.

post the video. you can talk shit out of your ass all day long. post the proof.

I remember my first favorite quarterback.

You're the only one talking shit. I praised Vick ITT. Everyone has.

Last edited:
This is like saying who has the longest drive in golf but it has to hit the green and be at a major
It really seems like OP wanted a thread titled 'Look at this awesome pass Vick threw' but decided to come in and rage at anyone that argued with him.

The more I think about it the more going for distance is a silly way to gauge arm strength since many NFL QB's can float one a long way. Show me a deep out or a rope over the middle and it likely was thrown much harder.

TS, you absolutely suck.

Jawalrus Russell. Serious.

Back