Social Does anyone not use social media? (Exclude Sherdog)

Does anyone not use social media?

• Total voters
I would not call whatsApp a social media, its a messenger app. Its closer to skype than twitter and IG.

I only have WhatsApp
no social medias

I don't have anything against social media as long as it's not owned by Meta. They are by far the most deceptive big company in the US and the only reason they get away with it is because the public is generally unaware and don't care.

I refuse to use Facebook, Instagram, threads, Whatsapp, and will never visit the shitty metaverse.

But I'll use Twitter/X occasionally, YouTube, Reddit, etc.

Last edited:
Begrudgingly I had to click "some" and not "none". I deleted Facebook/Twitter almost three years ago. I had to start an Instagram account to communicate with a few tattoo artists not in my area. The Instagram itself has three photos of my dog, and that's all.

I wouldnt call Whatsapp or Telegram a social media platform. I use none except those messagers. I have an Instagram account but only check it monthly to get updated on my local tattoo artist flashes and art friends work.

I have LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook (never post), and IG (never post)

Not a fan at all of Facebook and IG, but they are a bit of a necessary evil for certain things. I like to track yard sales on Facebook for my antique business and IG is not really necessary at all...just like watching the videos.

Check FB a couple times a day, post maybe once a week. Youtube is a time killer more than SM for me...

Rarely will use Redit anymore, unless it's for gaming help.

I'm on youtube every day but I don't really consider it a social network, I'm just there to watch videos.

Other than that, just some birdwatching on FB and Instagram.

I clicked No social media, but then saw the list of You Tube and IG. I do watch videos on You Tube and like looking at THOTS on IG. lol!

I don't have any accounts though, so I am not on social media.

I had a FB account, but got annoyed quickly and deleted it. I guess YouTube is the only one I use, but I don't consider that social media.

I use YouTube. I have a Facebook account that I started because one of my relatives funeral was on it when was unable to go. I think I've checked it 3 or 4 times.in the 3 years I've had it.

If Discord counts as social media I use that. I use Facebook but barely ever, mostly just use fb messenger. I don't use IG or Twitter at all.

Back