Anyone use Finasteride for hair loss? Side effects?

Yup.

Don’t use Fin, it’s shit.

Low libido
Low concentration
Fatigue
Brain fog

I had multiple sides and couldn’t properly do anything for a week. Now it’s getting better Al trough not as before.

I won’t take it ever in my life, and also, hopefully this sides all go away after

Just sue minox + dermaroller, hair oil and some compress.

Or RU.

Fin isn’t worth the sides at all
Sounds like you actually had long COVID

Reactions: MTT
probably shouldn't look for genuine advice about this here or from youtube. iirc the side-effects are rare and its the closest thing to a hair loss cure that we have other than transplants.

probably shouldn't look for genuine advice about this here or from youtube. iirc the side-effects are rare and its the closest thing to a hair loss cure that we have other than transplants.

I've been on dutasteride for 20 years.

No, I sport a full Statham, zero fucks given. Can't wear a suit without Hitman references. Haven't lost a step.

TBH, I did have some minor self esteem issues when it first started (I actually endured an absolutely brutal insult at the hands of a selfish, self centered woman about it when I was in the early stages), but I moved passed that when I realized that it was a good way to weed out the vain and spiritually defunct females.

Just embrace losing it and lift weights. Build character, it's the better long term solution.

tumblr_msou2sC2XV1sp2b34o1_500.gif
Statham is the guy every bald guy wants to be.

You should go bald. Imagine all the money you're gonna save not going on dates

I have a friend who has been using Propecia since his early twenties LOL

Back