Social Does anyone not use social media? (Exclude Sherdog)

Does anyone not use social media?

• Total voters
I just use IG. I guess that image lists WhatsApp but I see that as a text app not a social media app and I use that too.

LinkedIn for trying to network into a new job and work uses WhatsApp which I’d prefer not to but it’s ubiquitous where I live now.

People listing that they use a lot of social media platforms but the poll says zero people here use a lot of social media platforms.

Polls are garbage.

WhatsApp is social media? I use it all the time I just consider it a better texting app. YouTube I use religiously but I consider that a media/entertainment app. I have a dormant Instagram and Reddit account, both are massive wastes of time. Sherdog is the only social site I use. YouTube is by far my most used app or source of entertainment, probably next is language apps, then here.

LinkedIn, but only really when I'm looking for a job.

I have a Facebook account but I really don't use it. I don't have an account anywhere else.

I have a FB page, but I rarely check it. I'm pretty active on Reddit as well. I don't have IG, WhatsApp, or any othe stuff like that. I use YouTube, but don't really consider that social media.

I don't have any. Had a Facebook account but rarely used it and got rid of it around 2013.

30 of you guys don't use any form social media. That's pretty cool.

I nearly stopped posting, but I do look up IG and VK a couple times per day. Also I have linkedin for work

I have messengers and FB, so technically I am have social media. But I only use it to connect with people, I am not socially active on the media.

I have a twitter account but I never use it.

I am a member a few other forums, probably more forum accounts than I realize exist in the void from the late 00s.

I got banned from Pokemon Gym forums when I was 15

:(

I still have a Facebook account but I haven't logged in like 6 months maybe? Fuck Social Media. That shit is straight brain rot

Sherdog is the closest I come to social media. Never had Facebook or Twitter or any of it.

I don't class youtube as social media, but I use it a lot. I browse reddit, twitter & instagram every now and again, but I rarely engage in it.

FB. I watch videos and listen to music on youtube but don't interact with anyone on there. I belong to a few car forums and do interact with people on there.

twitter to annoy mentally ill homosexual men and those who validate their delusions

reddit because their NSFW stuff is fantastic

Last edited:
I use what's app, but just to talk to friends and family in Europe.

I watch videos on YouTube.

I never considered either of those as social media?

Otherwise, just sherdog

Back