Does Aldo have a realistic chance?

You don't what id a cross and what is a jab obviously. Cross is a powerpunch...
Aldo was finished twice by Max.
You don't sound very smart.
If I hadn’t see you post a million shit tier threads already I’d say you are trolling. That would be sad, but at least you wouldn’t look that stupid.

”You don’t what id”... What? I don’t know the difference? I do know the difference, trust me. I just proved you wrong, champ, and you’re trying to turn the tables? Like... what?

You said Aldo was put to sleep by a jab, never happened. Now you’re pointing to Max finishing him twice. Just to make it clear, he hit Aldo with hundreds of shots in those both fights and Aldo never went to sleep. In the second fight Holloway dropped Aldo with two sharp 1-2 combos that hit him as clean as you can get hit.

This is the last time I’ll even read the stuff you post since you clearly aren’t adding anything to the conversation. Or any conversation.

:rolleyes:

Look at the losses though. Volk, Max, Conor, Moraes and some people feel he beat Moraes. Loss to a double champ, another champ, and another champ.
Legit point but that's still a lot of losing over the last several years. Guy ain't what he used to be.

Back