Do you trust Pfizer?

?

• Total voters
So I’ve gone back and forth on the vaccination. On one hand, I’m not an anti-vaxxer and think vaccinations are important. On the other hand, literally everyone in the entire world has had an issue with big pharma and their putting profit before patient. Now we have a global pandemic and magically they roll out a vaccine with a 95% efficiency rate with no side effects besides fatigue. Shouldn’t we be at least a little cautious with this before we pump it in our entire population over the coming years?

"Magically"

No. I don't trust any corporation. And the more I'm forced to, the more I'll resist. If they just roll out the vaccine voluntarily, I'll probably grab a dose around this time next year. If they start with all the "vaccine passport" shit like Ticketmaster is doing, or Governors start mandating the vaccines, I will never take it.

So you’re like my two year old.

I'll get it when available, one of my co workers was in a vaccine trial, not sure with who. Shes Uber high iq too, seriously

Yes, with my heart and my soul.

I'm in nursing school and have rotations at hospitals. I will be one of the first to get it and I will be glad to get it. Thank god for modern medicine. And fuck anti-vaxxers

You should just lie and tell her you got it. Then monitor your wife and kids carefully. If they start to turn, I trust you to do the right thing.

giphy.gif

That's twice now today you've had me laughing really hard. You are on a roll.

But @Kandyland, even if you see some...changes with your wife, don't be too hasty to punch that ticket. I remember on this show that she became a sexual tornado as her zombie-ness increased...

giphy.gif

My mom watches dr Phil like every day I and see that Pfizer shit pumped out all over the show, have some Pfizer doctor lady on the show all the time. Creeps me out man.
Maybe if Dr. Phil injects the vaccine into me himself I’ll get it, lol.

I trust the FDA
They’ll lie and just pay a billion or two in class action lawsuits when you die from their unethical practices. The FDA did their job to a certain extent but somehow these medications were still brought to market and then intentionally misbranded after the fact.

https://www.cnn.com/2009/BUSINESS/09/02/Pfizer.fine/index.html

Check out the biggest offenders, do you find it odd they are all in Operation Warp Speed?

https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/bigphara

Last edited:
Most of us won't even get the first batches of vaccines, so I guess we can sit and wait what happens to the people who get it first. If they turn into zombies then we know we need to wait probably another month for an update.

Honestly, the virus isn’t even that dangerous. I think it’s better to just let the virus run it’s course. I don’t trust any vaccine that was made in less than a year.

I’m pretty much immune to autism by now, but I know there have been documented cases of a flu vaccine somewhere in the 2000’s causing narcolepsy.

Having autism is not the same as being immune to autism, good bud.

Never trust a corporation or a person with a silent letter in their name...

Back